Job Description – RSDM- L3
( Resource should have good experience in Network Data & Security both)
ITAP ID: 763440BR
- Role: RSDM- Network L3
- JD: attached
- No of Positions: 1
Rates: €340/day all inclusive
- Location: Work from home and the candidate should be based in Spain only
- Type of employment: TP
- Duration of contract: 6 months (contract to hire)
- Please make sure resources should have good experience in Ops management & Team Management and highlighted in their CVs as well
The position of a RSDM is responsible for the ongoing network operations management.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience of networking technologies, such as routing, switching, wireless networking; managing heterogeneous environment & generate metrics related to Network performance, capacity, availability, failure rates, and will also have a strong background in network performance management, service delivery and strategic operations planning with a strong technical orientation & creative in problem solving.
Key responsibilities include:
• This is a hands-on technical role:
• Provide tier-3 (expert level) operational support to resolve critical business issues that require deep network troubleshooting techniques and performance analysis
• Independently own the Network Infrastructure support solving complex issues and suggest design modifications as appropriate.
- Ensure SLAs are met - Responsible for performance analysis, proactive troubleshooting and capacity planning for the Network platforms.
- Perform monitoring and maintenance of overall environment working with experienced team members.
- Perform change controls. Update process documentation and team portals
- Participate in troubleshooting, capacity planning and analysis, performance analysis & Root Cause Analysis.
- Communicate with peers and managers regarding system issues & participate in 24x7 on-call.
- Automate operational tasks to make processes simpler and more robust.
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks in a dynamic environment, with tight deadlines concurrently.
• Manage network service providers and matrixed resources
• Refresh heat-maps and operations plans for campus networks, and all WAN, LAN, and WLAN connectivity
• Monitor and analyze statistical data to develop improvement plans for network and application performance
• Provide an effective network capacity plan
• Develop and monitor global weekly and monthly trending reports by business sectors to justify future growth
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Oversees the management of service level agreements (SLAs) with vendors and service providers
• Oversees and directs all aspects of the 24/7/365 mission critical network/telecommunication infrastructure operations; including planning, supporting, and maintaining functions
• Serves as the senior-level escalation point for network operations to resolve critical incidents
• Maintains policy and procedures manual, conducts monthly service review meetings with key stakeholders.
• Provides leadership, management, direction, and technical oversight for the network operations department
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree, or related qualification
• Certifications is a must (CCNP, CCDP, CCIE – SP or Routing/ Switching)
• Minimum 12+ years of working in a Network / Telecommunications role, with expert level experience with MPLS, SIP, IP, Wi-Fi, SD-WAN, VPN, Firewalls, etc technologies
• Experience of working in a multi-cultural, virtual team, across multiple geographical regions
• Experience with technologies such as: Cisco/Arista / Juniper HSRP/VRRP, VRF, VPC, VC, LACP, Fabric Path.
• Extensive support of Routing Protocols/Technologies such BGP, OSPF, Logical Overlay, IOS-XR, MPLS VPN, Multicast.
• Experience with DDI / IP Address management on solutions such as Infoblox
• Strong understanding of application communication methodologies.
• Ability to perform TCP/IP Network traces/packet captures with solid experience interpreting results.
• High level of confidence and competence communicating on bridges.
• Solid background in vendor management to drive incident resolution.
• Experience with monitoring tools and strategies.
• Execute and analyze packet captures using Netscout, Wireshark and other related technologies.
• Perform or participate in complex maintenance or deployment activities.
• Create or modify documentation in response to new events and learnings.
• Routinely provide constructive feedback for improvement opportunities
• Ability to coordinate and direct activities across multiple teams
• Excellent customer focus and engagement skills
• Ability to develop solutions within a complex operational environment
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Advanced knowledge of technical/business environment and problem determination strategies
• Develops and maintains standard operating procedure manual and processes used by the team