Descripción del empleo
Country Sales Manager (m/f/d)
The Sales Country Manager will develop and execute a strategy to stabilize, maintain, and grow the Wildix channel portfolio across Spain, making Wildix Partners grow with us. You will inspire and coach Spanish Area Managers to deliver on a revenue goal and recruit new partners. You and your team are focused on bringing Wildix’s solutions to Partners to accelerate their business objectives. You will also work with the sales leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business.
Invest in Team & Talent
- Hire, lead and inspire a team of Area Managers: invest in their career development, coach them to perform to high standards, and empower them to create impact internally and for their Partners and Clients through regular team engagement
- Be able to lead and provide constructive event-based feedback and deploy effective performance improvement plans.
Lead Operational Excellence
- Develop the vision and strategy for your market to empower your Partners to realize value and inspire your team to deliver against it, in order to grow our channel base.
- Ensure your team collaborates effectively and that resources are optimally allocated to drive revenue growth.
- Drive consistency in Partner engagement approach and outcome across your team, leveraging KPIs to identify best practices/areas to develop. Where relevant, share with your global counterparts to benefit their teams.
- Recommend and influence scalable operations, solutions, and improvements to support Wildix’s continued growth.
Drive Revenue & Results
- Consistently achieve and overachieve your revenue target
- Ensure your team thinks “Partner-first”, relying on metrics that matter: long-term revenue growth, customer value, and partner understanding of the Wildix product and solutions.
- Identify, implement, and track the Key Performance Indicators to track the health of your business.
- Excellent networking skills
- Executive Presence
- General management experience
- Proven track record of sales achievements
- Expertise in building sales teams: selling, coaching, building and managing teams, driving organizational change/improvement and delivering strong revenue results
- Fluency in both verbal and written English and Spanish
- 5+ years of experience in a sales position or sales management in a telecom or UC&C vendor.
- Familiarity with some if not all of the following technologies: Unified Communication, Telecommunication, VoIP, Video, Contact Center
- Successful track record of managing, motivating and developing a disciplined, high-performing sales teams
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; a proven ability to work in a matrix organization and effectively influence colleagues
- Proficient analytical and strategic planning skills to drive business planning
- Demonstrated ability to be strategic, flexible, and agile in fast paced, high growth environment
- Competitive Base Salary
- (10) Company-Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- Other opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
> Jetzt bewerben
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación