Descripción del empleo
B2B Travel Consultant
Do you enjoy helping customers go through an amazing experience, even in the toughest moments? Do you have a proven track record of success in supporting and retaining satisfied clients? Are you tired of companies that do not take care of their customers the way you’d like to do so? Are you ready to go the extra mile to help us scale by changing the way organizations budget, book and manage their business travel? If your answer to all these questions is “YES!”, let's talk!
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on professional who gets a deep satisfaction only when a Customer is happy and returns once and again. As a B2B Travel Consultant with GDS, you will be part of a strategic team, being able to have a direct impact on the growth of one of the hottest startups in Europe.
- Master Customer Service, having a vocationally customer-focused mindset.
- Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible.
- Resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough.
- Help achieve very low churn rate of existing accounts by addressing/solving problems.
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches.
- Help define and establish best practices altogether with the rest of team.
- Ensure a smooth transition with the rest of the team from weekdays to the weekend, back and forth.
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience.
- Adapt fast to continuous changes and contribute to making them happen in a smooth way: we are a growing start-up!
- Proven previous deep experience using Amadeus (or similar) platform is a must: 2 years at an advanced user level.This will be assessed as part of the process.
- Availability to work Monday to Friday on a rotating, continuous shift, including Bank Holidays.
- Good communicator: proficient communication skills in English, and ideally in another EU language.
- Proven experience going above and beyond to provide an amazing service that delights customers.
- Deep experience using ticketing tools or any similar software.
- You become the trusted advisor of your accounts very quickly and have the ability to expand them proactively.
- Independent and autonomous. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done. You deliver your best out of trust as no one is there to control you.
- Smart, fast learner, and resourceful. Tech savvy.
- Extrovert, enjoy social interactions, especially by phone and e-mail, and can create long-lasting connections very easily.
- Good prioritization and focus skills (80/20 principle) as well as Data vs Opinion driven.
- Strong character, perseverance, and grit: a winner who is able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset.
- Coachability: you are willing to develop yourself through listening to those around you and learning from them.
- A true owner, you feel comfortable working outside of your comfort zone if needed.
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains.
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Health perks: Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance.
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Yoga and meditation.
- Possibility to choose your hardware and tools.
- Free coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff.
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación