• An agreement letter from your University or Business School.
• EU nationality or NIE (identification number for foreigners)
• Residence: temporary or permanent in Barcelona
• Fluent in English.
Terms & Conditions:
• Scholarship 960€ per month
• Grant canteen
• Access to Nestle supermarket (30% to 50% off)
• Insurance with Zurich during the traineeship
Period of internship:
• 6 months internship starting on January/February
• Full time (Monday to Friday from 9 to 6pm)
Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with over 90 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2018, more than 335,000 employees worldwide and 436 factories in more than 86 countries. Nestlé products are sold in 189 countries
From farm to fork, optimizing and innovating across our supply network to ensure Nestlé products are always available to our Customers and Consumers. IT provide the right solutions and innovative digital tools in a timely and cost competitive way to enable our business to optimize along the end-to-end value chain.
As disruptive digital technologies transform the way we do business, conventional Supply Chain solutions must be reinvented to deliver competitive advantage and to operate sustainably.
We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
Inside a technical team that provides integrated tools and capabilities for software development to Nestle Supply Chain function, we are looking for a Content Manager intern to help us to raise brand and tools capabilities awareness, to build content consistency and ensure customer engagement.
You will have the opportunity to practice, in a safe environment, your marketing, communication, analysis and designer skills on one of the most exciting and demanding industries, IT and Software Development. You will learn from a team of experts about the latest trends, practices and innovations of the software industry. You will also be able to meet and learn from eCommerce and eContent professionals who are working for real and targeted goals.
• Create and publish engaging content for internal social media
• Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts, documentation and training material.
• Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
• Use analytics management systems to analyze data and create target audiences.
• Integrate and create data reports and dashboards using Business Intelligence tools.
• Be the team reference for all the communication and marketing aspects.
A day in the life of...
Support the development of SC Customer Service in the area of Digital and E-Commerce for B2B development plus Support services in IT Product Management:
• Work with E-Commerce Platform
• Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Drupal, Joomla, WordPress
• Overview on all SC process and IT top solutions.
• Follow up on KPI’s weekly and communicate low performance.
• Participate in building model for Proactive & Preventive monitoring.
• Participate in IT Product Management transformation.
• Top management reporting.
• Ensure monitoring tools are available on displays.
What will make you successful
• Business or Marketing background with a Master in digital marketing
• Experience with Social media is a plus
• Passionate about technology and digital
• Interest in software development
• Creative and good attention to detail
• Open minded, friendly and with lot of energy
• Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
Remember to attach your CV when apply
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.