Ria Money Transfer
For our EMEA HQ Office in Madrid (Alcobendas) we are looking for a Call Center Analyst to provide technical and operational support for the company's Call Center’s processes and systems. Responsible for analyzing call trends and suggest solutions to optimize resources and call management in a growing Call Center environment. Responsible for the overall coordination, implementation and execution of specific telephony projects
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Monitoring key Call Center KPIs
• Provide call reports on regular and ah-hoc basis to all stakeholders that require them.
• Collaborate with business partners and stakeholders, both internal and external to operations, to research and evaluate new technology and processes to meet current and future business needs.
• Ensure telephony projects are delivered on time, while meeting business needs and deadlines.
• Collaborate with IT departments to ensure best practices and standards are being followed and the platform technology is being leveraged.
• Serve as primary liaison with IT Communication, development and business stakeholders for all Call Center systems.
• Ensure that all system needs are met during peak seasonal periods at the Call Center.
• Manage software basic configurations and maintain systems documentation. Maintain ongoing portfolio of Call Center systems updates, enhancements, and maintenance.
• Troubleshoot and coordinate client "root cause" issue resolution, both software and equipment errors, as identified by system generated alarms or system users.
• Maintain Knowledge Base of troubleshooting documentation for frequent incident occurrences and FAQ's for user groups.
• Oversee the implementation and configuration of new and upgraded systems (patches and releases). Run tests to ensure that systems meet success metrics. Provide documentation and training as needed.
• Manage and document ACD, Dialer, Menus and IVR call flow and functionality to meet changing business initiatives.
• Experience in Avaya CMS or Cisco (Call Management System) and other Telephony product
• Experience in Avaya CMS or Cisco (Call Management System) and other Telephony product knowledge
• Experience working on call center and within support environments (helping users)
• Process design and analytical skills aiming at resource optimization
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skill, fast learner and committed
• MS Word, Excel, Power Point
• Bilingual English – Spanish
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.