Descripción del empleo
Are you ready for over 300 days of sun? Are you a salesperson looking for an opportunity to develop abroad? We are looking for new employees with a competitive salary for a modern sales company in Marbella!
If you love talking to people, have willpower and prepared to work hard – there is no limit to what you can achieve as a Sales Consultant with our customer. You get to work with some of the most selling brands on the market, while having fun at work in a fantastic working environment. Our customer is growing a lot and is looking more Sales Consultants for daytime positions for their phone department.
You will do sales towards well-known Norwegian brands in B2B & B2C market in the electricity, mobile and broadband industries. These are products that are relevant to absolutely everyone. You will be a part of an inclusive work environment, with colleagues who are proud of their job and have fun together at work. You will have training and follow-up by their Sales Managers who have extensive experience in the industry. It is important to our client that you thrive at work and that you develop to become the best seller you can possibly be.
What we are looking for:
- You are a sales person – you like to speak and you are outgoing!
- You are results-oriented and can work independently and focused
- Solid competitive instinct – you are driven to have success in what you do
- Contributes to a good work environment and culture
- You are fluent in Norwegian - both written and spoken
- You are over 19 years old
- Familiar with computer and phone as tools
- You like to reach out to other people and get in touch over the phone
- Experience from sales is of course an advantage, but is not a requirement – effort, willingness and motivation can be seen as more important
Our customer offers:
- Permanent position at a good workplace – approved call center
- Working hours from Monday to Friday
- Thorough training, coaching and follow-up along the way so that you become a skilled Sales Consultant
- You get to work with the best products on the market
- Very good salary conditions and commission (Fixed salary + commission)
- Good working environment. Social events, kick-off and arrangements
- Possibility of career, internal recruitment
- One of Marbella's finest sales premises with its own chef cooking lunch every day for the colleagues
- Our customer will help you with the convenience of arrival and the office is located within walking distance of the famous Puerto Banus. Marbella have over 300 days of sunshine and the average temperature is around 20 degrees all year with temperatures rising during summer.
Start date: 01.02.2021
We assess and interview candidates continuously in the process.
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación