Does helping to make life better for millions of people motivate you?
If the answer is yes, you think just like us. We are a world-leading medical solutions company, designing and supplying medical solutions to enhance performance in healthcare – from the hospital to the home.
We’re looking for people who want to improve outcomes for healthcare professionals and their patients.
Continuing to invest in our future, we are looking to hire a Global Opportunity Manager to join our Commercial Excellence team you will be part of creating the next generation of data-powered decision-making processes.
You will gather data and apply it to real world business situations. Using data to make decisions is a way of future-proofing our business, so you will work very closely with our regional managers and demand planners.
The role is based in HQ structures in Sweden but we are looking for candidates globally.
• Gather local market information and make forecasts in regards to product demand and supply chain.
• Drive the demand consolidation, working in close collaboration with the local countries, improving quality and trustworthiness of data.
• Drive accountability in opportunity consolidation.
• Apply mathematical approach to market patterns to predict future opportunity behaviours, aligning with local Commercial Excellence leads
• Secure adherence to the planning process appropriate use of tools.
• Secure regular exchange with E2E planning process managers
• Facilitate demand review achieving consensus on opportunities, risks and gaps closing
• A technical degree (Engineering, MCA) or business degree (MBA, BBA) with a focus on data analysis.
• Good English language skills (oral and written) as there are numerous interactions with global data teams.
• Experience with general consulting skills that include team facilitation, business case development, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, and business process redesigning.
• Min. 5-10 years professional experience in Data Analytics and mathematical modeling.
• Strong programming skills: comfortable with Python – pandas, numpy, scipy, matplotlib; Databases – SQL and noSQL.
• Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support.
• Passion for data and finding patterns and trends.
• Able to persuade and influence others.
This is a role which will require a lot of communication and coordination with a variety of stakeholders. We require you therefore to have excellent communication and presentation skills to sit alongside your technical expertise.
If you are solutions-orientated, with the ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical people, and a real passion for using data to impact the future of a company, then get in touch.
Closing date for applications is 8th of February, but we have an ongoing review of candidates.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to home care, proving it every day.
We specialise in:
• Wound management: including dressings with Safetac such as Mepitel and Mepilex
• Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
• Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi antiseptics and Biogel surgical gloves
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.