Join the EU Home Innovation Program to create the best-in-class experience for customers to discover and shop home furnishings online. We are looking for a L6 candidate to join the EU Home Innovation team as Product Manager to propose and develop scalable solutions to solve challenging problems and delight our customers. Joining the Amazon Home Innovation Program means partnering with a dynamic and creative group who sets a high bar for innovation and success in a fast-paced and changing environment.
You will be responsible for innovating on behalf of our customers on the area of Search CX at WW level. As Product Manager, you should be able to put yourself in customers’ shoes and understand their needs and frustrations. Your goal is to identify and explore opportunities to help the customers to navigate our selection and discover relevant products. You will work very closely with the engineers and designers to launch new experiences in Search CX. As a global PM, you will ensure the requirements of all the locales are considered, and the successful extension of any innovation at WW level.
You will be responsible for:
· Identifying customer problems and opportunities in collaboration with the UX and research teams.
· Working closely with InTech engineers and UX designers to identify, develop and experiment with new solutions, following Amazon’s Working Backwards methodology.
· Defining a global product roadmap and experimentation plan for some areas in Search CX.
· Communicating and getting excitement around that roadmap with our Home partner teams (US HIT, IN OHL) and the central teams (Search CX).
· Building cross-team relationships so that you can influence senior leaders of current systems as well as the Amazon network
The ideal candidate will have strong business judgment with a track record of diving deep through complex sets of data and produce actionable insights while partnering closely with stakeholders to implement solutions. You will partner with business, operations and technology leadership in initiating, prioritizing, owning and driving the vision, strategy, and deliverables to meet key objectives in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
The role will be preferably based in Madrid, although other EU locations can also be considered. Please, make sure to submit an English version of your CV when applying to this position.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online, at low prices and great convenience. Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.