The company: our customer is a German multinational Corporation that operates all over the world since more than 60 years and is one of the leading providers of Logistics industry. More than 18,000 employees and around 3.500 M€ revenue. They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organization
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
Job location: Madrid. European Union citizen otherwise valid job permit mandatory.
Initial ramp-up phase will be mainly carried out at Austria for three weeks or so.
Afterwards, travelling will be about 0-1 days per month on average. Travelling only during the week.
Education and Training:
• Technical training (advanced technical college, university of applied sciences or technical university) or relevant related experience
• Desirable to have any C# certification.
• Spanish: Native language, otherwise business fluent
• English: Very good Business English required (excellent spoken communication skills). At least B2/C1 level.
• German: Valuable for the position, but not required..
Organizational position: Reporting to the Team Leader Software Development
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
Salary: Depending on experience.
• Friendly and informal atmosphere in a company that cares about an excellent team spirit always encouraging creativity.
• Challenging, independent work in an innovative and creative environment.
• Professional and personal training opportunities to advance your career.
• English and/or German language classes to improve your language skills
• Organize your own working hours including the possibility of working from home sometimes.
• You will work right in the heart of Madrid in a digital innovation international team.
• Enjoy an open space working environment, with a start-up-like room design, but with the support and strength of a big corporation. And of course … afterwork and breakfast community events…
Purpose of the function:
• We are seeking a passionate C# developer to join our Software development team in Madrid.
Description of the position:
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
Additional skills non mandatory, but valuable for the position:
Powered by JazzHR
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.