Location: Anywhere in Europe
Is this you?
• You are driven to understand both the global and local IT/professional service categories, leveraging global scale and bringing competitiveness to the K-C business.
• You can successfully drive value in a category by developing a strategy that puts Kimberly- Clark in a favourable position and are a skilled negotiator.
• You diagnose and resolve complex issues and identify opportunities.
• You work effectively across functional teams, guiding and ensuring the deployment of category strategies and projects.
• You have the demonstrated ability to understand strategic business needs, communication and relationship building across all levels of an organization, a willingness to be a team player and work collaboratively with different cultures.
Category Strategy & Governance
• Understanding of market dynamics and benchmarking.
• Supports the development of both regional and global strategy, ensures alignment with business needs, engages with key stakeholders and supports regional deployment activities
• Supports programs and initiatives to reduce complexity and promote standardization.
• Develops supplier partnerships, which will bring business opportunities and innovation for K-C.
• Develops robust SRM processes for both regional and global strategic partners in IT/Professional services.
Engagement & Change Management
• Ability to work with complex categories and with multiples stakeholders.
• Ability to work with, and influence at different levels of the K-C organization.
• Leads deployment of category strategy agenda
• Connects with stakeholders and keeps them engaged.
• Experience in change management.
Commercial Leadership & Risk Management
• Act as commercial lead in terms of negotiations, solution development and change control
• Promotes best practice development and sharing.
• Provides visibility of risk and opportunities and takes ownership of actions to address
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Extensive experience in Procurement (IT/Professional Services Category preferred with experience in Cyber Security and cloud an advantage).
• Experience working in a complex matrixed environment.
• Extensive experience in stakeholder management
• Experience in change management
• Self-motivated and assertive with internal and external contacts.
• Ability to influence with and without authority.
• Ability to reconcile diverse business strategies and challenges.
• Skilled negotiator / results oriented.
• Strong analytic skills.
• Strong project management skills
• Skilled in Supplier Relationship Management.
At Kimberly-Clark we are happy to consider requests for flexible working, which can include flexible hours, an element of working from home, compressed hours etc.
If this is something you wish to explore, please highlight at interview stage.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.