WHAT IS ELEVENPATHS?
ElevenPaths is Telefónica's cybersecurity company, and we like to describe ourselves as a start-up because we are an open-minded and agile team, but we are also part of one of the world's leading telcos. Summarizing... in this sense, we have the best of both worlds.
In addition to relying on the best cybersecurity and strategic partners, we create and develop our own products, so innovation is one of our pillars. We're looking for new ways to do things, crazy ideas, experiment and have fun. So, as you can imagine, we are looking for people with initiative, fresh ideas and enthusiasts with what they do, they're in whatever department they are in.
We attach importance to technology and passion for it, but also to talent and human quality. We work as a team to grow as professionals, but also as people. Because without people, companies wouldn't exist. These are built on relationships, and as in any relationship, trust is basic. Therefore, ElevenPaths was born from the beginning with values that are now more than ever basic, such as the flexibility and responsibility of each, also relying on increasingly flat structures, where each can develop and exploit to the fullest its potential.
If we are anything in ElevenPaths, we are lifelong learners, we understand that we are in a changing world, where we cannot fail to evolve. To do this, we have continuous training, with an academy with our own courses, helping each other to understand what the next one does and why, but also with webinars, events, third-party certifications, and all the new forms of learning that you can think of.
In addition, we are an international company, in which diversity is inherent, and this allows us to be in contact with different people in many ways, which we consider one of the best ways to grow. Also, we try to help as much as possible, and that is why we engage in social actions, both at the company and individual level, in which we contribute at least a little bit of who we are to those who need it most.
WHAT DO WE DO ON THE ELEVENPATHS SECURITY PRODUCT & SOLUTIONS TEAM?
Within ElevenPaths, Telefónica's Global Cybersecurity Product Management unit, the Security Product & Solutions area is responsable for defining, building and managing the global security portfolio for the SMB segment. Work is being done in a colaborative environment with local business units and partners, as part of the product management lifecycle. Our mission is to position Telefónica and ElevenPaths as a SMB market reference for secure digital services by offering quality security services, bundled and stand-alone. Build trust through quality and customer relationship.
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR MAIN RESPONSABILITIES?
As a Technical Product Manager, the main objectives are to:
• Cooperate with the team members developing/increasing the SMB cybersecurity portfolio providing a valid technical opinion.
• Productize the Security Operation Center for SMBs
• Lead the relationship with technological partners on a technical level
He/she will need to colaborate, coordinate and motivate all teams, both internal and external,.Thus, he/she plays a key role in Telefónicas SMB strategy to reach the set forth objetives.
In your day to day it will be usual to face tasks of the following type:
• As part of the ElevenPaths global SMB product management team contribute in defining global SMB cybersecurity services strategy.
• Understand, explore, and evaluate the security products that may be offered to SMB’s
• Closely collaboration with Support, SOC, deployment and marketing areas
• Participate in the productization and automatization of a Security Operation Center dedicated fot SME
• Define the rules and alarms to monitored by the SOC
• Evaluate the integrability and automation of the security products
• Define proactive and reactive procedures against security threats
• Specify and document functional specifications of the services to offer. Produce technically oriented documents and procedures for the SOC
• Coordination and followup with operational and marketing units
• Work closely with the OBs in to ensure global products meet local requirements.
• Follow the latest industry developments and technological innovations.
AND FOR THAT, WE THINK IT WOULD BE IDEAL FOR YOU TO HAVE...
When you join Telefónica
You join almost 100 years of history, a team of 106 nationalities present in more than 35 countries. You join a team that works to connect people wherever they are, without borders. A team that is leading the digital revolution with the illusion of the first day in all our businesses, creating the best digital ecosystem for our customers: Network, IoT, Cloud, Cybersecurity, Innovation etc. In Telefónica you have everything you need to create the best version of yourself. We need people like you who join this great challenge, who want to create tomorrow's Telefónica.
At Telefónica we are committed to new ways of working and are leaders in the implementation of Digital Disconnect under the principle "Disconnect to Reconnect".
We are convinced that diverse and inclusive equipment is more innovative, transformative and achieves better results. That is why we promote and guarantee the inclusion of all people regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation and identity, culture, disability or any other personal condition.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.