Our mission in Hispam is to streamline the B2B commercial Lead2Cash process, achieving a better external and internal experience. This requires the creation of a unique commercial platform ensuring the adoption and standardization of the commercial processes through the integration of different areas, capabilities, skills and tools with a main focus on the Salesforce ecosystem.
We are seeking for a highly motivated, disciplined and self-directed technical analyst to join our team as a CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) specialist. The CPQ specialist will create products models, hierarchies, prices, implementations and other related details.
In this role, you will create solutions that covers a regional portfolio supporting multicountry needs. You will interact with our product managers, engineer departments and other internal business units to help execute product strategies while partnering with our solutions architects and developers to solve complex problems and deliver top CPQs implementations.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Participate in complex projects
- Ability to capture business requirements across different geographies from users and running into technical designs
- Execute CPQ coding as needed
- Configure CPQ software, maintain product classifications, atributes, rules engine and taxonomies across all product lines utilizing internal processes and accepted industry practices
- Work with technical and functional delivery aspects at a program level
- Build and maintain a database of all product aspects within the CPQ software
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders for the collection of product content information to produce high quality product standardization
- Heavy involvement in user acceptance test processes.
- Understand product delivery impacts within Lead2cash processes with special emphasis in the Opportunity to Order aspects
Nature of Problems Challenges
Technical processes definition for multiple countries with different business objectives
Participate in complex projects and initiatives that affect large groups of users, diverse business and technical areas as well as multiple local and global systems.
• Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or in a related field.
• Specialized programs play in the candidate’s favour
• Experience defining and delivering custom saleforce enterprise applications in a technical and/or functional leadership role.
• Experience with Waterfall and/or Agile implementation methodologies.
• 2+years of consulting experience with at least 1+ years of CRM consulting with one or more CRM software
• 1+ years’ experience with CPQ configuration and custom development (ideally Lightning experience).
• Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, specialist, Developer) will be a plus
• Familiarity with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) expertise
• Experience with programming. Programming in force.com will be a plus
• Experience in Designing and implementing CRM projects
• Proven ability to successfully juggle multiple projects, deliverables and deadlines at once.
If you join Telefónica
You join almost 100 years of history, you join a team of 106 nationalities present in more tan 35 countries. You join a team that works to connect people wherever they are. We are leading the digital revolution with the enthusiasm of the first day in all our businesses, creating the best digital ecosystem for our clients: network, IoT, cloud, security, innovation etc. Here, at Telefónica you count with everything you need to be the best you. We need people like you that wants to take this challenge of creating the Telefónica of tomorrow.
Telefonica is committed to the new working ways. Under our proposition “Disconnect to Reconnect” we have applied the Digital Disconnection.
We strongly believe diverse and inclusive teams become more innovative and they achieve improved results. Telefonica aims to promote and guarantee a place for everyone, just the way we are: gender, age range, sexual orientation and/or identity, culture, creed, disability or any other personal condition.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online