Our mission in Hispam is to streamline the B2B commercial Lead2Cash process, achieving a better external and internal experience. This requires the creation of a unique commercial platform ensuring the adoption and standardization of the commercial processes through the integration of different areas, capabilities, skills and tools with a main focus on the Salesforce ecosystem.
We are searching for a motivated product lifecycle management expert to join our team as a CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) Consultant with a mix of business and technical skills. The CPQ Consultant is a key member of the portfolio team which manages the CPQ specialists that creates products models, hierarchies, prices, implementations and other related details.
In this role, you will analyze business requirements and implement multicountry products from conception to service provision. You will interact with our product managers, engineer departments and other internal business units to help execute product strategies while partnering with our solutions architects and developers to solve complex problems and deliver top CPQs implementations.
- Manage complex projects and internal client communications
- Facilitate business reviews to identify client requirements and processes
- Serve as internal subject expert and liaison to the system provider
- Translate internal client requirements into technical requirements for internal developers and CPQ configurators as needed
- Minimize the need for custom development
- Configure CPQ software, maintain product classifications, atributes, rules engine and taxonomies across all product lines utilizing internal processes and accepted industry practices
- Analyze, design, and optimize business processes via Salesforce.com
- Advise diverse teams in technical and functional delivery aspects at a program level
- Build and maintain a database of all product aspects within the CPQ software
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders for the collection of product content information to produce high quality product standardization
- Heavy involvement in user acceptance test processes.
- Align product delivery within Lead2cash processes with special emphasis in the Opportunity to Order aspects
Nature of problems challenge
Commercial methodology and business processes definition for multiple countries with different business objectives
Orchestration of multidisciplinary teams throughout the HISPAM region to follow the defined strategy
Lead complex projects and initiatives that affect large groups of users, diverse business and technical areas as well as multiple local and global systems.
• Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or in a related field.
• Specialized programs play in the candidate’s favour
• Experience defining and delivering custom saleforce enterprise applications in a technical and/or functional leadership role.
• Experience with Waterfall and/or Agile implementation methodologies.
• 5+ years of consulting experience with at least 1+ years of CRM consulting with one or more CRM software
• 2+ years experience with CPQ configuration and custom development (ideally Lightning experience).
• Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer) will be a plus
• Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) expertise
• Proven track record in CRM projects implementation
• Experience in consultative selling and marketing team management experience
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience.
• Proven ability to successfully juggle multiple projects, deliverables and deadlines at once.
If you join Telefónica
You join almost 100 years of history, you join a team of 106 nationalities present in more tan 35 countries. You join a team that works to connect people wherever they are. We are leading the digital revolution with the enthusiasm of the first day in all our businesses, creating the best digital ecosystem for our clients: network, IoT, cloud, security, innovation etc. Here, at Telefónica you count with everything you need to be the best you. We need people like you that wants to take this challenge of creating the Telefónica of tomorrow.
Telefonica is committed to the new working ways. Under our proposition “Disconnect to Reconnect” we have applied the Digital Disconnection.
We strongly believe diverse and inclusive teams become more innovative and they achieve improved results. Telefonica aims to promote and guarantee a place for everyone, just the way we are: gender, age range, sexual orientation and/or identity, culture, creed, disability or any other personal condition.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online