AREA... Telefonica expects for its Global Project Managers (GPM) to have a deep project management skills related to our customer project portfolio and the operations of its services. The individual will need to be an...
Telefonica expects for its Global Project Managers (GPM) to have a deep project management skills related to our customer project portfolio and the operations of its services. The individual will need to be an effective leader and team player, with strong influencing and relationship management skills with a customer centric approach. As a Global Project Manager for Telefonica In-House, you will responsible for delivering a world class experience to Key Telefonica In-House Accounts acting as a single point of contact during service implementation and transition to operational mode and supporting on an ongoing perspective the operations of the services provided to each account. This will require end-to-end accountability for fulfillment of all customers’ contractual obligations, including full service transitioning, acceptance and associated invoicing. This will imply end-to-end accountability for fulfillment of all customers’ contractual obligations.
delivering a world class experience to Key Telefonica In-House Accounts acting as a single point of contact during service implementation and transition to operational mode and supporting on an ongoing perspective the operations of the services provided to each account. End to End accountability
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Project managing provisioning and implementation of projects according to Telefonica PMO standards, including preparing provisioning and implementation plans in conjunction with local service providers and third party suppliers and customers.
• Act a single point of contact (SPOC) between customer and Telefonica in reference to the implementation of the contracted services.
• Develop provisioning and transitioning project plans which will be frequently and consistently communicated with the customer. Follow Telefonica PMO standards and guidelines.
• Lead project implementation organizing and integrating all internal Telefonica teams involved in service delivery.
• Complete projects on-time and on-budget.
• Foster and promote teamwork and group integration.
• Act consistently and proactively towards the successful delivery of services. In the event that complications arise, the individual is responsible for evaluating options and workarounds in order to avoid schedule and budget deviations.
• During all phases of project implementation, the individual is expected to remain as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) between Telefonica and the customer. In addition the individual will be invited to participate in Pre-Sales negotiations prior to contract signature with end-customers in order to obtain a full grasp of the project expectations.
• Assemble and lead multi-national project team organizations to ensure that project timelines are met according to contract and customer requirements.
• Telefonica GPM will strive to comply with PMI standards in managing all types of projects: Internal and External.
• Ensure that all projects have a well-documented project plan according to company’s PMO process and procedures including the fulfillment of internal ordering systems and project control tools during the different project implementation phases. Contribute and support the PMO by adhering to its guidelines and undertaking process improvement projects as assigned by your supervisor.
• Maintain Project Plan Dates measured against baseline.
• Report to management the evolution of the project deployment of a weekly basis.
• Responsible for service transitioning to operational mode. Manage appropriate handoff to Service Management once services have been fully accepted by the customer.
• Establish a migration / testing plan for systems or environment with the Client; coordinate, when applicable, with the different Telefonica organizations involved, the turn-up, activation, testing and delivery of service.
• Ensuring that all project documentation is complete and accurate in order to support the service management of the accounts including, Billing, Incident and Problem Management and Monitoring and fulfillment of contractual obligations.
• The Global Project Manager (GPM) is expected to constantly provide recommendations and foster continual service improvement.
• Strong business savvy in IT Outsourcing and Managed Services.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering is a plus.
• Deep knowledge of IT and operations
• Engineering, Information Technologies or Business-related qualifications are essential qualifications
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
• Ability to gather and analyze information and use it to develop effective solutions to problems or situations.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently in order to complete assignments accurately and in a timely manner.
• Ability to work and interact with all levels within the organization
• Strong management skills and able to work in matrix type management organization.
• Proven organizational skills and able to work under pressure.
• Strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to communicate with customers and company’s at executive levels.
• Team player and customer oriented.
• Results oriented and familiar with managing key performance indicators.
• Strong financial knowledge (P&L, EBITDA, etc.)
• Strong business savvy in IT Outsourcing and Managed Services. Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering is a plus.
• Experience in complex change management in a technological context.
• Strong customer service culture.
• Experience in implementing Managed IT environments including Hosting/Manage Application environment.
• Confirmed experience on Disaster Recovery solutions will be considered as a Plus.
• A track record of success leading virtual service teams on global service delivery for enterprise accounts
• Deep knowledge of IT, telecoms and data application development and operations
• PMP certification will be considered as a strong plus.
• ITIL certified, ideally with an engineering, technology or business-related qualification certifications will be considered a strong plus
• Minimum 5-8 year of experience in managing large projects in Hosting/Managed environments.
Highly effective oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish
Fluency in both English and Spanish required. Portuguese is a plus.
Strong English business writing skills
If you join Telefónica
You join almost 100 years of history, you join a team of 106 nationalities present in more tan 35 countries. You join a team that works to connect people wherever they are. We are leading the digital revolution with the enthusiasm of the first day in all our businesses, creating the best digital ecosystem for our clients: network, IoT, cloud, security, innovation etc. Here, at Telefónica you count with everything you need to be the best you. We need people like you that wants to take this challenge of creating the Telefónica of tomorrow.
Telefonica is committed to the new working ways. Under our proposition “Disconnect to Reconnect” we have applied the Digital Disconnection.
We strongly believe diverse and inclusive teams become more innovative and they achieve improved results. Telefonica aims to promote and guarantee a place for everyone, just the way we are: gender, age range, sexual orientation and/or identity, culture, creed, disability or any other personal condition.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.