Descripción del empleo
EMEA Paid Social Senior Manager
The HP in-house media team (Ziji by HP) is responsible for planning, buying and optimising social and programmatic ad campaigns across multiple DSPs and social platforms. Ziji is expanding to Europe in 2020, and HP is looking for entrepreneurially minded candidates to be part of this new team. You will utilise your expertise in data-driven advertising to ensure HP’s advertising objectives are met while maintaining a balance of performance and efficiency.
Drive forward innovative paid social thinking and solutions for HP’s media buying activities. Champion paid social thought leadership and strategic thinking. Regularly contribute to media best practices and campaign processes.
- Oversee a group of 6 Paid Social Buyers, ensuring they are managed, trained and supported in their roles to plan and execute media buy across the social channels.
- Lead the translation of media briefs from the marketing teams across the various business units, into strategic and tactical plans for paid social execution, ensuring the proposals maintain alignment with the overall media strategy and business objectives set out.
- Navigate and feel comfortable using consumer and commercial datasets for determining targeting sets for paid social campaigns.
- Ensure activation and execution of social media buy takes place within the timeframes agreed with business units and markets.
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration within the paid social team, as well as with the wider media teams including programmatic and media planning.
- Contribute actionable performance highlights and recommendations for campaign reporting deliverables.
- Help build this brand-new team inside the largest producer of printers and PCs in the world.
- Approximately 5+ years of experience in a media agency or similar environment
- Promotion from a hands-on keyboard Paid Social role recently, to oversee a team of paid social buyers.
- Social partner certifications (such as Facebook Blueprint and Twitter Flight School).
- Experience working within ad servers is a must. Experience working with web debugging tools is desired.
- Strong working knowledge of the social advertising workflow, measurement, optimisation, and testing methods.
- Previous experience working with large brands/budgets and managing projects of scale.
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player.
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items as well as support team members to prioritise work load.
- Bachelor's degree.
At HP Sant Cugat (Barcelona), we have an impressive 2300+ employees, made up of 60+ different nationalities. We host 12 businesses and are the worldwide HQ and EMEA HQ for various businesses.
What we offer:
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning
- An attractive benefit package
- Work life balance /flexible working hours
- Love sports? Then take advantage of our sports center (indoor and outdoor) with 25+ regular coordinated activities
- Women, Pride, Young employees, Sustainability and DisAbility! Just a few of our fantastic global business networks you can get involved with locally
Reinventing since 1939. We are one of the leading Print and Personal Systems technology companies in the world and our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. To invent, and to reinvent.
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación