Descripción del empleo
The HP in-house media team (Ziji by HP) is responsible for planning, buying and maintaining programmatic and biddable ad campaigns in multiple DSPs, and Social platforms. Ziji is expanding to Europe in 2020, and HP is looking for entrepreneurially minded candidates to be part of this new team. You will utilize your expertise in data-driven advertising to ensure HP’s advertising objectives are met while maintaining a balance of performance and efficiency.
- Collaborate with Programmatic & Social media buying team to develop media testing and optimization plans.
- Lead and manage outsourced trafficking teams (including selection of chosen vendor).
- Oversee all aspects of digital ad ops efforts related to HP’s in-house media buying efforts ensuring adherence to naming conventions, trafficking best practices, and processes.
- Oversee the deployment, of Viewability, Brand Safety, and Fraud software along with regular monitoring.
- Development of AdOps best practice and continued refinement of naming conventions for HP’s in-house media efforts.
- Lead the development and deployment of Dynamic Creative Optimization across the internal agency.
- Approximately 2-3 years of experience in a media agency or similar environment
- Strong knowledge of Google Campaign Manager and Brand Safety/Viewability vendors (Integral Ad Science, DoubleVerify, Moat)
- Experienced in linking disparate data sources
- Proficiency in ad server log files
- Excellent project management skills; strong attention to detail and cross-team coordination
- Bachelor's degree
At HP Sant Cugat (Barcelona), we have an impressive 2300+ employees, made up of 60+ different nationalities. We host 12 businesses and are the worldwide HQ of the 3D Printing and the Large Format Printing businesses and the EMEA HQ for the Graphics Solutions Business.
What we offer:
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning
- An attractive benefit package
- Work life balance /flexible working hours
- Love sports? Then take advantage of our sports center (indoor and outdoor) with 25+ regular coordinated activities
- Women, Pride, Young employees, Sustainability and Disability! Just a few of our fantastic global business networks you can get involved with locally
HP is a $58+ billion fortune 100 company with 50,000+ employees worldwide across 170 countries. Reinventing since 1939. We are one of the leading Print and Personal Systems technology companies in the world and our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. To invent, and to reinvent.
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación