Descripción del empleo
HP Inc’s vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the world. This motivates us to invent and engineer experiences that amaze. Be part of a key growth initiative within the #1 Commercial PC business in the world!
Business Notebooks is one of the Key Product Lines for HP and among the top focus areas for Growth in the next few years. This is a critical role in driving end to end product strategy and execution for Core Notebooks for specific Market.
This role requires Complete ownership of product roadmap and accountability for a specific market including Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share of designated products. Enablement of Product Roadmaps, end to end cost structure, ensuring Time to Technology and product Evangelism for country teams.
In this role you will Work with Global Product Teams and drive Long term product roadmaps suitable to the requirements of a specific market. Partnering with Countries to identify key opportunities in the market basis data analysis and develop / tune products to capture those opportunities. Continuously monitor technology, cost and competitive trends to identify future opportunities and product changes, using strong data analysis to filter out top trends and incorporate in product roadmaps.
In this EMEA Product Management role you will be responsible for:
BUSINESS Responsibility for Core commercial Notebooks:
- Long Term Planning for Core Commercial Notebooks to identify market opportunity and treats, in order to help markets to achieve Revenue, GM, Share metrics.
- Responsible for delivering the above-mentioned business parameters for designated set of products.
Product Roadmap and LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT
- Align within Global Product Teams on existing product roadmaps, working closely with countries to ensure market specific requirements are included in Global Roadmaps.
- Develop Business Cases and Products Solutions for specific markets Countries’ needs outside of existing roadmaps.
- Continuously Monitor Technology and Competitive landscape and work to tune existing products and future roadmaps to ensure HP remains ahead of the technology curve in product offerings.
- Manage the End-to-End Product Lifecycle, from Launch till End-Of-Life, looking to make the product introduction and exit transition as smooth as possible to Markets, by also avoiding business and financial impacts to market
- Track and Monitor end to end product costs basis internal and external (market and competitive) landscape to ensure HP remains competitive in the market.
- Analyzing component costs and technology trends to predict potential cost movements and align roadmaps / components to drive maximum cost advantage
- Continuous product portfolio analysis basis internal financials, market data and trends to provide insights to regional and country business teams on opportunities in the market to drive business behavior
- Analyzing internal business and financial data to drive portfolio to optimize Revenue and Margin
- Developing Product Positioning strategy for the Market, including positioning for individual countries basis target segment and competitive landscape for each market.
- Working with Marketing and New Product Introduction Teams to ensure effective launches of new products, create excitement and energy in the system, articulate the product positioning well through Product Launch Communications
- Work with Global New Product Introduction Team to customize Global Positioning and Communication to suit the Market and Key Country requirements.
- Develop communication tools, conduct product trainings, webinars, workshops to enable Country Category and Sales team to effectively tell the product story to customers
- Participate in and often represent entire product category in growth initiatives and projects which cut across product lines.
- Work with cross functional teams across marketing, supply chain, finance, Global Businesses and Countries to drive key projects for the region.
- Strong Sales and Product Management Background
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to understand detailed product level complexities
- Understand market and competitive landscape well, identify competitive opportunities and gaps basis market understanding Analytical and Logical skills.
- Ability to work with large and complex data from multiple sources, ability to present succinct business scenarios basis concrete data analysis.
- Understanding of Financial aspects of Business, understand, interpret and drive business decisions basis financial models.
- Understanding of Business Processes and Cadence. Should be able to drive cadence and rhythm in business with Global Business and Countries.
- Strong Presentation skills. Should be able to prepare and deliver Executive level business and product presentations.
- Strong Communication skills. Should be able to develop, design and deliver, both visually and verbally strong product story.
- Ability to work in a large matrix organization with multiple stakeholders across the value chain, ensuring projects move ahead with specific timelines taking all stakeholders along.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work with team members in same team, and across multiple different teams, with diverse opinions and objectives. Able to drive people to a common business objective.
- Should be a self-starter, self-driven individual with an innovative and problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Travel required
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación