DESCRIPCI... At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Operations is at the heart of what we do, delivering millions of packages each day and fulfilling customer orders from all over the world.Amazon is seeking...
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Operations is at the heart of what we do, delivering millions of packages each day and fulfilling customer orders from all over the world.
Amazon is seeking a Senior Finance Manager focussed on Capex & Engineering - to help lead and oversee critical functions for Amazon Logistics – our rapidly expanding internal delivery operation, purpose-built to achieve and exceed the delivery quality and speed demands of Amazon customers.
A Senior Finance Manager for Amazon Logistics will be the finance leader for disruptive new transportation initiatives, with a focus on business partnering, strategic decision support, financial controllership and cost reduction. Leading a team this person will partner with multiple stakeholders to provide timely analysis, insightful guidance, and financial leadership to this high-growth organization. This role requires extensive cross-functional partnership with various retail, transportation, and finance teams to identify best practices across the network and lead cost improvement efforts.
The Senior Manager will also lead long term strategic planning, annual planning, variance analysis for monthly/quarterly business reviews, and ad-hoc projects and analysis as needed.
· Partner with your team and develop close activities, all planning, forecasting, and reporting models while overseeing their continuous innovation and communication to both your operations & other business partners around Capital Expenditure, control and Engineering projects in general.
· Proven ability to develop strategic relationships with your business partners – you influence the decisions. You can root cause issues quickly and uncover core issues using data, then assist, consult with, and teach the business how decisions affect costs in their sites and create new mechanisms as they are needed
· Identify and develop key business opportunities and drive efficiency while balancing customer promise
· Manage others, develop exceptional talent, and encourage your team to challenge assumptions
· Expertise in collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful analyses to lead business improvement and cost reductions
· Partner with Operations, Retail, IT, Fulfillment teams to drive cost out and optimal cross functional decisions that maximize Amazon's long term free cash flow.
• Experience in finance and/or accounting
• University degree or equivalent
• 8yrs+ work experience
• Strong PC modeling skills including advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
• Experience of leading a team
• Leadership experience in a multinational country environment
• Capital (Capex) account / budget management experience.
• Experience with NPV calculations for multiyear returns
•Exceptional communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and levels of management
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
• Industry experience in e-commerce, distribution, retail, or any other state of the art Supply Chain/Logistics industrial company
• Ability to think both analytically and strategically – to go beyond the numbers and to think logically about underlying business issues.
• Understanding of finance issues in an operational environment of rapid growth
• Demonstrated experience of successfully driving complex, milestone driven projects and carrying out changes across multi-country entities.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.