DESCRIPCI... Would you like to be part of an awesome team focused on helping iconic AWS customers in the Digital Native Business (DNB) segment disrupting industries and building world class customer experiences? Do you have business acumen as...
Would you like to be part of an awesome team focused on helping iconic AWS customers in the Digital Native Business (DNB) segment disrupting industries and building world class customer experiences? Do you have business acumen as well as the passion for technology to help these companies to shape their future with Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Are you comfortable to think outside the box and do you see opportunities where others see problems?
As Senior Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help out these customers build exceptional customer experiences that drive their growth and shape the future of many industries. Your responsibilities will be to deeply understand your customers industry and their end customer to support them on their strategic initiatives with AWS technologies and expertise. You have to be comfortable to lead discussions on C-level and with technical audience. Working backwards from your customers strategic initiatives, you build account strategies and execute against them, prepared to work in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in growth-oriented sales roles in the consultant / technology sector with focus on the DNB markets.
The role is based in Barcelona.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive business growth and shape the future of large strategic customers.
- Work with partner, marketing, business development and technical teams to manage and grow your customer accounts.
- Develop and execute against a Account/Territory plan, meet or exceed your target.
- Demonstrated experience in cross-functional stakeholder management and alignment, with a customer focused and collaborative approach.
- Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services and Amazon
- Maintain robust pipeline
- Ensure customer satisfaction
· Significant business development, sales or consulting experience in the IT industry.
· Direct field experience in working with large enterprise or digital native accounts.
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required. Candidate must possess demonstrated decision making, problem solving, and negotiating skills
· Fluent in Spanish and English
· MBA preferred
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.