DESCRIPCI... The mission of Developer Acceleration (DevAx) is to underline AWS as the preferred cloud platform for developers and development leadership, from companies of all sizes, on which to target modern applications.As a Specialist...
The mission of Developer Acceleration (DevAx) is to underline AWS as the preferred cloud platform for developers and development leadership, from companies of all sizes, on which to target modern applications.
As a Specialist Solutions Architect, you’ll innovate and scale architectural best practices for developing and operating full-stack, cloud native workloads. You will collaborate with customers and peers, develop content and enable the wider community to harness the full power of the AWS Cloud.
In this role, you will continuously sharpen and leverage your expertise around programming languages, distributed systems, design patterns and the full software development lifecycle, leveraging this expertise to engage with developers and upskilling them on AWS cloud services, the third-party ecosystem and partner solutions.
As a trusted advisor with proven technical expertise developing full-stack solutions on AWS Cloud, you will share recommendations around system and application architectures, security and cost considerations, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate the customer’s challenging, mission-critical projects.
Internally, you will be the voice of the customer. You will articulate customer needs by synthesizing your observations from customer engagements and market trends around custom-developed workloads to inform the roadmap of AWS features.
In this role, your creativity will link technology to tangible solutions, with the opportunity to define cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases.
You will drive the creation and sharing of best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts) and evangelize and educate about AWS as a cloud development platform (e.g. through workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences).
If you are keen to educate AWS customers about the art of the possible, while challenging the impossible, come build the future with us.
This role is within the EMEA organization and we welcome applicants from United Kingdom, Nordics and across continental Europe.
· Background in software development
· Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience.
· Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
· A passion for technology and for learning
· Experience designing, developing, refactoring or operating modern application solutions that take full advantage of the cloud
· In-depth working knowledge of software development lifecycles for development of distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications that encompass technology domains such as Serverless, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, enterprise workloads (SAP, VMware, Windows etc.), high-performance databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), complex networking implementations, highly secured workloads etc.
· Experience working in a customer-facing role or a role which involved public speaking
· AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional) or other industry certification
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.