DESCRIPCI... Central Operations (CO) refers to a new approach in Amazon Logistics (AMZL) to define a scalable solution to run an increasingly complex and growing last mile delivery network. CO is a key strategic initiative with a vision to...
Central Operations (CO) refers to a new approach in Amazon Logistics (AMZL) to define a scalable solution to run an increasingly complex and growing last mile delivery network. CO is a key strategic initiative with a vision to transform the way AMZL executes route planning, labor planning and last mile on-road delivery experience. This is a chance to support a rapidly evolving part of AMZL, taking the lead in developing a best-in-class operation to make effective, real-time decisions to maximize customer and driver experience whilst on the road.
As a Snr Program Manager, you will lead a team of Shift Managers and Process Control Specialists to drive performance across Flow Management for AMZL EU. You will be responsible for building processes, systems, and mechanisms to monitor and take in-station volume related decisions across multiple Delivery Stations daily. You will drive execution and efficiency through data-driven decision-making and analytical problem-solving. You will be accountable for cost and customer experience, both in daily execution and long-term step-function improvements. Additional responsibilities include coaching and mentoring the team, nurturing positive employee relations and building leadership bench strength within the organization.
· Lead and supervise a team of Shift Managers and Process Control Specialists in a centralized operations center.
· Responsible for in-station volume decisions impacting last-mile customer experience and last-mile cost.
· Monitor and report on intra-day performance and deep dive execution exceptions.
· Develop processes and systems to achieve metrics, often requiring scrappy solutions to temporarily overcome technical limitations. The ability to scale will be critical to all processes.
· Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives through quantitative analysis and data-driven decision making.
· Create, manage, and support recognition and communication programs for Network Flow team.
· Strategic planning and forecasting; appraise performance; reward and discipline employees; resolve problems; and address staffing needs.
· Mentor, train and develop teammates for career progression and learning
· Ability to develop and share best practices across the shifts and network.
This position requires a candidate with the proven ability to drive process improvements and the ability to keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely deadline-driven environment.
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or 3+ years Amazon experience
· 3+ years direct management experience in a manufacturing, production or distribution environment
· Experience with planning, standard work, performance metrics, and process improvement
· Candidates must be flexible to work a variety of hours as business demands, including overnight, weekends and holidays
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Operations, or a related field.
· Experience leading process improvements through Lean process, Kaizen, and Six Sigma.
· Thrive in an ambiguous environment, create project plans, and meet deadlines.
· Strong communication (public speaking and writing).
· Enjoys analytical work and using data to provide thought-provoking and workable solutions.
· Leader of projects and history of helping the team achieve goals.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.