DESCRIPCI... At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.A day to take a first step. A day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to...
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
We are looking for an Italian speaking Senior Transportation Manager to join our team!
As an integral part of the Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) team, the Senior Transportation Manager owns a geographical transportation market. The successful candidate is a key enabler for the development and success of the programs in the region, and continually identifies operational, service, and process improvements in relation to customer experience enhancement in a cost effective environment. The ATS team works with Amazon’s FCs, Sort Centers, Delivery Stations, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Retail and Finance teams and externally with service providers, offering business and logistics expertise to ensure optimal delivery of service solutions. This role will also enjoy cross regional and international exposure.
· Drives continuous improvement initiatives with performance team, carriers, operations to improve safety, cost efficiency, reliability, high standard service and sustainability.
· Manage the business relationships with carriers spanning resolution of operational issues to supporting commercial and contractual negotiations.
· Cross-functional work with the Supply Chain, Warehouses and the Retail organizations to determine future demand for Transportation resources. Translate the aforementioned into accurate capacity plans and drive market strategy and budget planning along with senior Finance partners.
· For each LH supply program available in the region, build strategy and carrier allocation, secure sufficient capacity especially for Prime week and Peak season and overall drive success on costs, reliability, services, safety.
· Maintain accurate reporting on key metrics for the market, prepare and lead regular business reviews with leadership and internal stakeholders (WBR/MBR/QBR)
· Work across the EU in a cross-functional environment.
· Manage and develop a team of Transportation Manager(s)
· 6+ year’s working experience ideally gained in Transportation, preferably in a similar role within a logistics provider or retailer
· Experienced people manager
· A degree in Business, Economics, Logistics or similar field
· Good interpersonal skills / networking skills
· Negotiations/logistics procurement skills/tender management experience
· Performance Management experience
· Professional written skills and narrative style
· Ability to communicate across all levels of management
· Strong analytical skills
· Fluent in English and Italian
· Experience record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sophisticated projects and competing priorities simultaneously
· Experience record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives
· MBA preferred
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.