DESCRIPCI... Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging potential ISV accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key...
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging potential ISV accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? As ISV Account Representative you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of AWS in the ISV accounts in Iberia and support their business growth with different programs.
The role can be based in Madrid or Barcelona.
The ideal candidate will possess both an account management and technology background that enables them to drive an engagement at the executive level as well as with software engineers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit who is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Help to drive business growth and expansion in a defined territory
· Develop and execute against a territory plan, meet or exceed your quarterly targets
· Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
· Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services and Amazon
· Accelerate customer adoption
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption of the ISV business
· Ensure customer satisfaction
· Several years of technology related sales, business development, or sales engineering/consulting experience in the IT industry, like in Cloud, SaaS, Analytics, Mobile or eCommerce
· Direct field experience in working with ISVs.
· Profound insights into the Iberian ISV ecosystem, main market stakeholder and trends
· Strong verbal and written communications skills in English and Spanish. Portuguese is a plus
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
· Used to take the right decisions in complex and ambiguous scenarios
· MBA preferred
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online