DESCRIPCI... Job Title: Transportation Business Intel EngineerAmazon’s European Transportation team is responsible for our transportation network’s connectivity across Europe to deliver billions of shipments each year. We collaborate with...
Job Title: Transportation Business Intel Engineer
Amazon’s European Transportation team is responsible for our transportation network’s connectivity across Europe to deliver billions of shipments each year. We collaborate with multiple internal teams (e.g. Global Transportation Services, Supply Chain, Finance, Tech, etc.) to ensure a speedy and reliable customer delivery in the cheapest way possible.
As a Transportation Business Intel Engineer you will serve as a bridge between business teams and Trans tech teams to ensure transportation systems are set up in line with the strategic transportation network plan, focusing on how to drive metrics and automation. You will be responsible for understanding your customers’ business needs and providing optimal system solutions. You will also identify opportunities and implement changes to improve network’s performance, simplify processes, and leverage existing resources.
· Create and manage the framework supporting Amazon transportation network in the various Amazon transportation systems
· Manage network’s day-to-day configuration operations and automate configuration solutions
· Build the metric to track team's performance
· Deep dive into data and issues to drive short term fixes and long term improvements
· Deliver results through extensive cross functional integration with multiple internal teams, and manage relationships with internal stakeholders
· Drive and support large scale transportation programs. Identify opportunities to improve transportation network, balancing delivery accuracy, speed and cost
The position is based in Barcelona. You will be required to work in shifts.
Please send your CV in English, CVs in Spanish will be discarded.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Engineering, Transportation or other technical field
· Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
· Strong stakeholder and project management capabilities - experience in prioritizing multiple concurrent projects while still delivering timely and accurate results
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team and build trust relationships
· Proven analytical thinking with a natural tendency to use data in decision-making and prioritization
· Proficiency in Excel, SQL, programming/analytic languages (R, Python, etc.)
· Customer centric. Must possess strong customer experience judgment
· Demonstrated attention to detail
· 2+ Years of Supply Chain/ Transportation/Project Management related experience
· Advanced or Master’s degree in Business, Management, Transportation or other technical field
· Experience with AWS analytic tools
· Proficiency in other European language is a plus
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.