DESCRIPCI... For many customers enabling the move onto AWS can be a simple as some standard training courses or could trigger a complete Digital Transformation across a whole company, working through skilling, cultural change and communicating...
For many customers enabling the move onto AWS can be a simple as some standard training courses or could trigger a complete Digital Transformation across a whole company, working through skilling, cultural change and communicating the full extent of AWS services across a customer’s organisation. AWS Training & Certification is an important part of the AWS portfolio of services and supports the development of both skills and business awareness. Training customers enables them to take full advantage of all the benefits realised from their investment in the cloud. The sooner the customer is trained the quicker they realise return on their investment.
This is the opportunity to join the AWS Training & Certification team as a sales driven Inside Business Development Manager (iBDM). This is a role where the iBDM can make a significant impact on the cloud journey for all customers. If you have a passion for learning, and believe you can successfully enhance customers’ experience through training and enabling their teams then you should apply for this role.
You will work closely with AWS customers, partners and account managers to sell training services managing both sole and joint territories. The job involves working with customers to understand their technical enablement challenges, developing detailed training proposals. The successful candidates will be customer focussed, well organised and driven by success. Given the customer group you will support, this role requires business English as well as Dutch and/or German.
This role is based in Madrid and is one of many sales teams based in this location, and offers the potential of career progression within AWS to more senior levels. The opportunity is there if you are driven!
This role carries a quota and all iBDM’s will be expected to hit/exceed their targets.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
· Develop account relationships with both the customer and the account teams
· Identify customers’ training needs
· Work on detailed training proposals and plans to accelerate customer adoption of AWS services with the BDM’s (field BDM role)
· Work with customers to ensure flawless execution of training plans.
· Work on regular sales campaigns
· Represent AWS Training & Certification at company and industry events.
· Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts.
· Prepare and deliver business reviews to team management.
· At least 1yr of previous direct sales experience (preferably telesales)
· Spoken and written fluency in English and the language of your proposed territory. In this case Dutch and/or German.
· Great communicator – phone and written
· At least 2 years work experience
· Other languages
· Degree qualified
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.