DESCRIPCI... Amazon established a Tech Hub in Madrid in 2015, with an initial presence focused on Amazon Business Tech. Now the Madrid Tech Hub counts almost 500 employees, and includes the following organizations: Amazon Business Tech, Books...
Amazon established a Tech Hub in Madrid in 2015, with an initial presence focused on Amazon Business Tech. Now the Madrid Tech Hub counts almost 500 employees, and includes the following organizations: Amazon Business Tech, Books Tech and In-Tech.
An additional team of Consumer Engagement Tech in Berlin (Germany) completes the Hub.
We are currently seeking a Sr HR Business Partner for the Technology Hub, to drive HR best practices in a high-tech and research work environment. Based in the corporate office in Spain (Madrid), this role will partner Tech leaders to develop and execute HR priorities and foster employee experience. The person would also be responsible for driving strategic HR projects at both local (Italy and Spain) and Pan-EU level, with exposure towards sr Stakeholders (Business leaders, HR Leaders) and direct impacts on Employee Experience and Engagement.
The role requires leadership and team collaboration across global leadership teams, as well as Amazon wide projects and HR initiatives. We are looking for a professional who will partner with Tech leaders on strategic people initiatives, has the ability to implement and optimize HR programs and processes, as well as identify and drive appropriate solutions aligned with labor relations, HR policies and processes.
You must be able to collaborate across groups, and influence all levels of the organization. You should be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and engaging on a hands on basis with individuals and teams as well as operating strategically with leadership teams. You will need business acumen, coaching skills, excellent communications skills, strategic thinking, and planning/project management skills. You must be able to balance competing priorities and conflicting opinions, and facilitate the best decisions for employees and the business in an environment of ambiguity and rapid change.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Earn trust as a partner to the Tech Hub Leaders, acting as a trusted advisor, providing HR business partner support and coaching on the HR implications of strategic and operational decisions and plans
· Drive HR Projects at both local (Italy and Spain) and Pan-EU level
· Maintain and improve all channels of employee relations, ensuring compliance with local legislation
· Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
· Partner with the business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
· Liaise with the talent acquisition teams to attract, hire and retain the right candidates, and identify opportunities to rotate and develop internal talent
· Driving compensation and benefits strategies in partnership with the compensation & benefits teams across the organization, and proactively identify challenges and opportunities within your client groups
· Proactively identify training and development needs for individuals and teams and executing training and education for career development; support the design and delivery of training and education for career development
· Work with other HR professionals in the EU and globally to exchange best practices and ensure we are consistently delivering best in class service to our clients
· Contribute to the wider EU and IT/ES team, working beyond a local remit; will be recognized as having added value to the business, not just HR, by business unit and functional heads even outside the core geographies
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR Professional with a reputation for hiring and developing the best teams and taking innovative talent decisions:
· Fluent in English; Spanish is preferred, but not essential
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline
· 7+ years of experience in Human Resources within an international environment, fasted paced and customer driven
· Project management and execution skills
· Proven ability to operate with autonomy and discretion and use sound judgment in all situations
The HR Business Partner will work closely with Tech employees and managers in Madrid offices, providing them with high-quality advice and effective interventions in order to maximize employees’ performance and align it with the changing requirements of the company.
· Literacy of analytics and data analysis / Able to analyze large array of information and come up with data-driven recommendations
· Broad experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, including employee relations, learning, and performance management.
· Depth of pragmatic experience with compensation planning, negotiation and employee relations
· Intellectual curiosity; brings insight into the team/business, especially in a multicultural environment
· Travel as necessary (up to 10% of the time)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.