DESCRIPCI... As a Last Mile Logistics Supplier Manager you will be working directly with our last mile logistics suppliers. This includes the selection and negotiation with last mile service providers, and transport companies to ensure we...
As a Last Mile Logistics Supplier Manager you will be working directly with our last mile logistics suppliers. This includes the selection and negotiation with last mile service providers, and transport companies to ensure we deliver the best Delivery Experience, quality and prices for Amazon’s customers. Furthermore, you are part of a team that constantly innovates to launch improvements and new last mile models on behalf of our Customers.
We offer you a dynamic working environment giving you unlimited future career and development opportunities in a fast growing global organization as well as flat hierarchies, international working opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
The ideal candidate requires strong team leadership experience in the transportation/ 3rd party logistics industry or a similar fast-paced logistics/distribution environment as you will be responsible for:
· Sourcing, selection and development of suppliers in your region for both new and existing business
· Acting as a interface between Amazon operations and the suppliers and proactively managing the relationship with all deliver service partners (DSPs)
· Ensuring that all suppliers are ready to deliver on their required labor and vehicle requirements for peak period
· Monitoring of performance and quality figures and responding to quality/performance challenges with appropriate action plans
· Negotiating and reviewing rates with our delivery service partners
· Be able to work with data to identify trends and generate initiatives to improve metrics (attrition, on time delivery, DPMO)
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position
· Proven experience in contract negotiations and account / supplier management, and the related service level performance tracking
· Working experience in relevant industries (preferably in the ecommerce logistics sector)
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent. We´re building cross-functional teams– and accept a variety of qualifications such as degrees in different fields (preferably logistics, engineering, economic sciences)
· Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) in English and Spanish; structured communication capabilities and senior management-level reporting
· Confident and skilled in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
· Willing to travel domestically > 30%
· MBA is preferred
· Experience in leadership roles and managing people is a plus
· SQL / Data Analysis Skills are beneficial
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.