DESCRIPCI... At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come...
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers. Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history.
We are looking to hire a talented and committed HR Business Partner to play a critical role in managing the human capital capability requirements of one of our centers in Barcelona. We are seeking a progressive, hands-on, customer-obsessed individual who will help to develop our FC operations.
The HR Business Partner (f/m) will focus on supporting different client groups within the Operations team. The successful candidate will need strong analytic skills and the ability to translate their clients' business plans and goals into the human resource capabilities needed to achieve results while delivering value-add, best in class HR support. For this role the successful candidate will be progressive, hands-on, customer-obsessed and will have the credibility and gravitas to succeed in a fast moving and customer-focused operations environment.
· Implement employment policies and integrate global HR processes relevant to the FC’s needs
· Ensure compliance with Spanish and EU legislation
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with employees at all levels
· Support line managers by driving a performance culture through coaching, facilitating talent assessments
· Support the delivery of appropriate training and development programs
· Ensure up to date and accurate statistics are maintained and that PeopleSoft is kept up to date at all times
· Provide valuable input and expertise to the Management Team and all other employees on Employment Law, HR Policies, HR Processes, Compensation, etc.
· Deliver on business-critical HR related projects
· Maintain a strong focus on employee relations, performance management, engagement and retention activities, including an understanding of compensation and benefits.
The successful candidate will:
· Be fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish;
· Have significant HR experience, gained at business partner / manager level ideally within a high volume, fast paced and customer focussed environment;
· Have problem solving and analytical capability; experience of managing and analysing HR metrics to find root causes and develop short, medium and long-term plans;
· Be able to develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels;
· Have a proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable;
· Demonstrate the ability to motivate others and influence work behaviours;
· Have strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills;
· Be intellectually curious; bring valuable insight into the team / business;
· University Degree (Superior education in HR would be a plus)
· Good understanding of MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel) and HR information systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) would be advantageous.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process. If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.