DESCRIPCI... Amazon Web Services (AWS) enables customers of all sizes to run their applications on Amazon’s industry-leading cloud computing infrastructure. AWS is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) enables customers of all sizes to run their applications on Amazon’s industry-leading cloud computing infrastructure. AWS is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform. The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Demand Generation team (DG) is tasked with helping prospect companies make the move to AWS.
As in AWS we are reinforcing our segmentation model, we are looking for a strategic yet hands-on leader who is passionate about leading teams and using data to measure every area of the business and influence decision-making.
As a leader focused on the SMB segment, you will be leading a team of Demand Generation Reps (DGRs) in their efforts of prospecting for new business (SMB) and acquiring new customers in a diverse customer base. You will partner with internal stakeholders (marketing and sales functions) to design and deploy go-to-market plans to optimize the prospecting efforts and maximize end customer value. Your responsibilities will also include mentor and develop young sales professionals, monitor team performance, create scaling mechanisms, build trust with internal and external stakeholders and deliver the DG organization vision and strategy.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Support the evolution, integration, and implementation of sales processes to meet the rapid growth of the business and targets attainment
· Manage the monthly/quarterly business reporting to senior leadership
· Analyze data and trends and make informed recommendations to senior stakeholders
· Coach and develop a team of Demand Generation Reps covering
· Manage Sales Compensation scheme
· Develop relationships and work with marketing, sales, partner, sales operations, and other stakeholders to create and refine the tools and processes needed to drive productivity increases.
· Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution
· Prepare ad-hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed
· 8-10 years in technology related Business Development, Sales Strategy, Operations, or other related field
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
· Superior oral and written communication skills in English with an innate attention to detail
· Ability to conduct analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
· Experience in coaching and mentoring young professionals
· Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
· Experience developing and executing towards go-to-market plan
· 5-7 years in team leadership positions in a result oriented environment
· MBA degree in top business school or relevant experience
· Exhibits sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
· Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Track record in effectively collaborating with and influencing senior stakeholders
· A strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas, SaaS, PaaS)
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.