DESCRIPCI... Amazon Business (www.amazon.com/business) is a $10B B2B marketplace on Amazon.com that combines the selection, convenience and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with new features and unique benefits that...
Amazon Business (www.amazon.com/business) is a $10B B2B marketplace on Amazon.com that combines the selection, convenience and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with new features and unique benefits that address the needs of businesses.
Customer Acquisition team in Madrid focuses on offering the best experience for the customers who want to register in Amazon Business. We need smart software engineers with experience on complex systems that want to take this product to the next level in terms of scale and features.
Scale at Amazon is, well, really big. There are few companies out there building at our scale and complexity. As a Software Development Engineer (SDE), you will design and implement important features that involve multiple teams and span different tech stacks. You’ll not only code, but also help drive the direction of the software architecture, and work proactively with other teams on integration projects. You will be learning a lot in the process, not only about technology (AWS, React or Functional Programming for example) but also how to work with large and small teams spread across the globe.
· Proficient in English (Spanish not required).
· Strong communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
· Previous Experience developing in large code bases in Java, C++ or any other OO language.
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures.
· Strong Computer Science fundamentals in system design, object-oriented design and data structures.
· 10 or more years of professional experience in software development industry.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· International experience (academic or professional) and ability to deal with teams in different timezones.
· Master's degree / PhD in Computer Science or related field.
· Web development experience.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.