DESCRIPCI... Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making...
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born, and come to life.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming soundtracks and artist new releases, while having uninterrupted, anytime, any place access to their favorite music. Amazon Music's offerings are available in multiple countries, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in a way that enhances their day-to-day lives. We can be found on platforms such as the Amazon Echo, Kindle Fire, iOS, and Android as well as on a mixture of home and auto streaming platforms.
We are seeking an experienced Artist and Label Relationship Manager for our team, in Madrid. Amazon Music’s (AM) Artist & Label Relations team has primary responsibility for managing a large number of relationships with external major, independent record labels, artists and artist managers. In this role you will also have the opportunity to work on a strategic new initiative which you will help to build from scratch globally. These are business critical partnerships for AM, and the AR&LR team therefore seeks positive, broad relationships across these stakeholders, with the ultimate objective of growing the business for both Amazon Music and our artists, managers and record label partners.
At a high level, the Artist and Label Relationship Manager will work in partnership with artists, artist managers and record labels. This manager will recruit talent, develop budgets and schedules, plan recordings, solve production and post-production problems, and deliver a finished product in appropriate formats on time and on budget.
This will require a deep knowledge and understanding of i) the Spanish local Music scene, and ii) music production in various scenarios and digital formats. As well as a knowledge and understanding of music copyright frameworks.
The Artist and Label Relationship Manager will have two primary goals when working with music artists and record labels : i) find and execute new streaming technology business initiatives to our mutual benefit; and ii) engage and expand fan bases for partner artists/labels – in exchange for AM benefits such as unique content, artist partnerships, promotion/marketing etc.
The Artist and Label Relationship Manager will also work cross-functionally (to a very large extent) with internal teams such as Programming, Editorial, Product, Marketing, PR; as well as global counterparts to ensure the most efficient and impactful working relationships with AM’s record label partners.
In this role, you will work closely with Amazon Music's Spain Business Head & the global Artist & Label Relations team.
If you are interested in music, streaming technology, growing a business at Amazon, and providing customers great music experiences - please apply!
This position is based in Madrid, Spain.
· University degree and 6+ years of relevant experience
· Proven negotiating skills and influencing abilities with external and internal partners
· Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management and meeting deadlines
· Strong communication skills - speaking, writing, and presenting
· Strong quantitative analysis, problem solving and project management skills
· Passion for music and digital innovations
· You can deal with ambiguity
· Fluency in English and Spanish
· A strong knowledge of the local Spanish Music Industry.
· An entrepreneurial way of thinking and a strong hands-on, results oriented mentality
· A great deal of personal initiative, creativity, decisiveness and team spirit
· Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail
· Proactive attitude; willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.