Descripción del empleo
Contribuirás a acabar con el hambre en el mundo por ...
Humanitarian Partnership Manager is part of Action Against Hunger Macro Process 1 Humanitarian Awareness under the supervision of the Risk Management Desk Officer in Madrid, Spain. He/she is primary responsible to proactively analyze all partnerships managements especially for macro-grants and its guidelines for ensuring consistent compliance by organization and define areas of risks, further support building internal knowledge and capacities on partnership management process especially macro-grant with large partnerships management and ultimately provide support in detection and notification of macro-grant opportunities.
Las principales actividades que desempeñaras son las siguientes:
- Constantly review compliance guidelines and liaise with stakeholder in understanding and detecting any newly or existing compliance factors within the scope of partnerships and macro-grant implementation.
- Detect and constantly monitor associated risk factors with all partnerships especially macro-grants, where feasible escalate risks through the hierarchy and other organization structure in MP2 and MP3, communicate and seek definition and implementation of mitigation measures.
- Participate and/or take lead actively in design, development and implementation of the envisaged partnership platform and lead/Manage organizational partnership process under MP1.
- Build knowledge and internal capacities on current and future partnerships and macro grants by developing and updating tools, methodologies and a good practices kit to reduce the degree of risks impacts associated with macro-grant management.
- Support Missions and MP1 / MP2 / MP3 managers in preparing, developing and monitoring macro grant opportunities in term of risk management mapping and mitigation plans. Define and follow alert indicators that allow to correct in time possible intervention.
- Support in tracking and notification of relevant upcoming large scale and multi partners funding opportunities including support and advise on pre-solicitation concept note preparations and bid planning.
- Represent the organization’s macro-grants and partnerships interests at relevant meetings, events, and within resource mobilization or donor-specific peer networks.
Esta descripción encaja contigo?
Conocimientos en gestión de proyectos humanitarios. Knowledge/Studies in International Cooperation/development
Technical knowledge of institutional donors, partners, consortiums and Technical knowledge in micro-grants and large contracts compliance aspects; strategic and operational planning, Project Cycle Management; Risk mapping and analysis; data analysis and reporting Representation skills,
Minimum of 5 years of experience in NGO 3 years, including at least 2 years of project management experience in the field, and experience with international public donors
Humanitarian sector knowledge and experience with macro grants, institutional donors and large-scale partnerships
Knowledge of Action against Hunger and its operation department areas of work
Spanish and/or French and/or English; all three languages desirable
Valuable previous experience on issues related to the promotion of gender equality or personal commitment to gender equality.
Nuestro paquete retributivo:
Acción contra el Hambre se compromete a prevenir cualquier tipo de comportamiento no deseado en el trabajo, incluyendo el acoso sexual, la explotación y el abuso sexual, la falta de integridad y /o mala praxis financiera; Esperamos que todo nuestro personal y los voluntarios compartan este compromiso a y compartan nuestro código de conducta y otras políticas relacionadas ya que sólo aquellos que compartan nuestros valores y código de conducta serán reclutados para trabajar para nosotros.
- You will join a multicultural, professional and innovative organization and the opportunity to participate in projects of high social impact.
- Contract: open-ended
- Salary: 26.400 euros gross per year
- Meal vouchers.
- Professional career adapted to the candidate where talent and motivation are recognized.
- Continuous training on technical abilities and soft competencies.
- Access to flexible compensation plans (medical insurance, transportation, kindergarten vouchers).
- Conciliation between personal and work life, with flexible schedules, intensive working, working from home.
- 25 working days of paid leave per year.
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Medios (TV, cine, radio) / Editoriales
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación