DESCRIPCI... The International Quality for Alexa team focuses on expanding Alexa’s capabilities on a global scale. We take on the unique challenge of understanding the nuances of how Alexa enabled devices can serve customers’ needs in...
The International Quality for Alexa team focuses on expanding Alexa’s capabilities on a global scale. We take on the unique challenge of understanding the nuances of how Alexa enabled devices can serve customers’ needs in different cultures and locations. If you are interested in shaping the future of Alexa for customers around the world, come and join our team.
Quality Assurance Technicians (QAT's) work on testing devices at the user level, both manually and with automated tools. QAT's at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of taking on tasks of test case execution from start to completion with minimal help. QAT's are responsible for understanding the product in detail, and updating the test case tool with test execution results. They write and maintain black- box test cases based on well- defined feature requirements, writing tests cases (not test plans) that are high quality, high value, and maintainable. QAT's also have experience with grey box and white box testing techniques; they are able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files and reproduce errant product behavior to assist developers or other testers and identify, track, and accurately report defects found. QAT's produce good reproducible defect reports to verify fixed bugs are truly fixed. Develop and execute automated tests and test plans.
· Execution of a set of test cases assigned to you by a test lead.
· Identifying critical bugs.
· Delivering reproducible defect reports that include steps to reproduce, logs, clear description of actual results vs. expected,
· Gaining knowledge of the features and detailed functional requirements of the work well enough to execute your assigned tests.
· Prioritization of own work with help from your manager, operating with limited discretion.
· Keeping team members informed of issues that affect you and escalating concerns promptly and appropriately with limited guidance from your manager or team members.
· Ability to manage directly assigned tasks.
· Native fluency in Spanish and business level English
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience of 3 or more years
· Demonstrated experience working as part of a team against deadlines with multiple stakeholders
· Strong knowledge on software and computers, and passion for gadgets and devices.
· Sustained coursework, or certificate of completion in Computer Science or related technical field
· Demonstrated experience prioritizing your own work with limited guidance from your manager or peers
· Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in delivering a world-class customer experience (ideally in the consumer electronics industry)
· Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple projects simultaneously and be able to synthesize the results
· Attention to details and ability to root cause important issues impacting process or customers
· Localization, Internationalization or funtional QA related experience.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.