DESCRIPCI... This role Can be based in Barcelona (Spain), Madrid (Spain), Paris (France) or Milan (Italy).Amazon ImagingWe aim to build the world’s best online shopping experience through photography, video, graphic design, and usability...
This role Can be based in Barcelona (Spain), Madrid (Spain), Paris (France) or Milan (Italy).
We aim to build the world’s best online shopping experience through photography, video, graphic design, and usability design to enable millions of customers to make more informed purchasing decisions. Imaging at Amazon is a large and fast-growing network of teams located throughout North America, Europe, and Asia, focusing on fashion and product photography, photo retouching, graphic design, video and CGI production, automated image acquisition, and image support services. Images rank amongst the 10 key drivers to customer trust so we are continually innovating and setting new industry standards for showcasing 10s of millions of products across multiple global marketplaces. We are obsessed with innovating on behalf of our customers, and continually push beyond the boundaries of traditional e-commerce photography, videography or 3D.
The Role –
Do you want to work in a unique business field? Do you want to impact the Customer Experience on a large scale?
As a Snr Account Manager within Imaging, you will have a high level of autonomy in building and maintaining relationships with key business owners. You will have to use your business acumen to develop and manage opportunities. You will have to engage virtual and global resources to monitor deployment of projects. The ideal candidate is a rapid self-starter and possesses a solid experience in stakeholder management and business oriented decision making. The Snr Imaging Account Manager has a good understanding of product media and technology innovations. He/She will be working with cross-functional teams such as Studio Operations, Customer Experience, Experimentation, Technology as well as Program Managers and Seller Support teams. The ideal candidate would have experience in selling a tech or a creative product and turning it into a sustainable revenue stream / business intake, have successfully influenced a tech/business road map based on voice of the customer/business partners, have implemented large portfolio account management mechanisms/strategies.
Amazon Imaging needs someone to conjugate the Voice of the Customer with Business Strategies to influence and support the development of exciting new services: video, 3D, augmented reality. The scope of this role is EU5 but there is a great prospect for growth through GL ownership extension, market place expansions and further global influence opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities (but not limited to):
· Use Voice of the Customer, experimentation, competitive analysis, and industry knowledge to set global quality standards and specifications for all product media for Amazon
· Develop the account management process for large, complex, strategic accounts
· Acts as strategic and influential partner for customers, developing solutions, prioritizing initiatives, and appropriately allocating resources for long-term success
· Identifies and develops joint business plans based on partner recommendations
· Holds regular business reviews with both internal and external partners
· Communicates effectively with peer levels of management, demonstrates the ability to influence others
· Business Development via relationship management, and negotiation skills
· Experience using analysis, reporting, modeling, and forecasting to gather data for the purpose of making business decisions
· Proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely with Selling Partners and stakeholder teams; written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated effectively manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
· An ability to work in an lively environment where continuous innovation is desired and ambiguity is the norm
· Experience using analytical, account management, and productivity tools including Oracle Business Intelligence, SalesForce, Microsoft Office Suites, Microsoft OneNote, and Microsoft SharePoint
· Success managing dynamic account portfolios
· Effective C-level communication skills
· Completely comfortable operating autonomously, without clear direction, and delivering against ambiguous, fluid goals
· History of effectively managing external customers and successfully working with internal teams to build new capability and implement projects
· Able to influence the agenda of multiple internal teams to appropriately support the successful execution of the Business Development plan
· Analytical approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement.
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, priorities simultaneously.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.