Descripción del empleo
The HP Media Center of Excellence (COE) is responsible for delivering best practices in media strategy, planning, and buying across all communications channels. The regional media strategy team works in a highly collaborative environment with regional marketing teams, worldwide leaders and colleagues across the Media, Analytics and Insights team to drive continuous improvement in campaign performance and ROI. HP’s in-house media capability is expanding to Europe in 2020, and we are looking for entrepreneurially minded candidates to be part of this new team. You will utilize your expertise in data-driven advertising to ensure HP’s advertising objectives are met while maintaining a balance of performance and efficiency.
- Leading a team of 2-4 planners
- Development of overall media investment strategy of major cross-channel campaigns.
- Principal point of contact with campaign managers, internal and external agency partners and media representatives.
- Active collaboration with campaign managers writing and delivering campaign briefs.
- Crafting and evaluating campaign performance of well-defined KPI’s.
- Creating actionable audience and performance insights in collaboration with campaign managers, agencies and specialists.
- Identifying and implementing creative and data-informed media ideas and tactics to drive continuously improving campaign performance.
- Key member of COE, campaign management and cross-functional teams in representing marketing performance to executive audiences.
- Strong background across offline and online media channels. Digital channels including Programmatic, Social and Search.
- Analytical skills measuring and analyzing data and creating actional insights.
- Team leader, entrepreneurial mindset, results driven.
- Working knowledge and experience with media principles, marketing activities, tactics and tools.
- Experienced and confident in presenting complex data in an easy format to top management
- 8+ years of experience in advertising, marketing and/or project management (ideally in an agency)
- Bachelor’s degree
At HP Sant Cugat (Barcelona), we have an impressive 2300+ employees, made up of 60+ different nationalities. We host 12 businesses and are the worldwide HQ and EMEA HQ for various businesses.
What we offer:
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning
- An attractive benefit package
- Work life balance /flexible working hours
- Love sports? Then take advantage of our sports center (indoor and outdoor) with 25+ regular activities
- Women, Pride, Young employees, Sustainability and DisAbility! Just a few of our fantastic global business networks you can get involved with locally
Reinventing since 1939. We are one of the leading Print and Personal Systems technology companies in the world and our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. To invent, and to reinvent.
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación