DESCRIPCI... Amazon team is looking for a smart and driven Junior Instock Manager (6 months contract) to join our Prime Now team in Spain. Manager will have responsibility for ensuring inventory systems and processes are meeting the needs of...
Amazon team is looking for a smart and driven Junior Instock Manager (6 months contract) to join our Prime Now team in Spain. Manager will have responsibility for ensuring inventory systems and processes are meeting the needs of the business and implementing controls around these. The right candidate thrives in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel.
The Instock Manager will own driving improvement in inventory availability, increasing inventory efficiency, selection growth and improving purchasing processes. The successful candidate possesses superb business judgment, with a track record of successful relationship management, and strong analytical acumen, with experience generating and managing forecasts, reports, and analyses. The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail. The candidate should be able to manage multiple vendors simultaneously and make sure items are always available to our customers in Spain.
The Prime Now business is committed to improving the way ES customers shop and buy products in a Consumables/Grocery setting. This is a great opportunity to join a high performing team in a new, challenging environment focused on innovation for customers. We encourage an entrepreneurial environment where ideas are valued, respected and more often than not, implemented quickly.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Statistics, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain or Engineering
· 6 months to 2 years of professional experience influencing internal and external stakeholders
· Strong business judgment, written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
· Strong analytical abilities and problem solving skills
· Proficiency with Excel and data analysis
· Fluent English skills
· Exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Operates as a team player, likes to have fun at work, and has a positive attitude
· Experience with purchasing or inventory management in e-commerce or retail
· Experience leading projects to improve processes
· Comfort with ambiguity; demonstrated track record of creative problem solving
· Business Reporting/SQL experience
The positions sounds interesting to you? Please submit your CV and additional documents in English via our online career website here.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.