AREA DESCRIPTION IOT-Big Data IT department has the responsibiliy to design, deploy and maintenance IT systems, to cover business... ... The position requires a Salesforce front-end developer who is capable of...
IOT-Big Data IT department has the responsibiliy to design, deploy and maintenance IT systems, to cover business needs
The position requires a Salesforce front-end developer who is capable of understanding and building up business processes within CRM Salesforce.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Business requirement specification compilation and analysis to match within IT process/systems
- UI/UX wireframes to Salesforce apllications transformation, based on user specifications (lay out definition and implementation)
- Development of intuitive designs based on functional/user specifications
- Complete life cycle participation: analysis, design, implementation / deployment and testing.
- Integration proccess definition and implementation between Salesforce and the rest of the IT pieces.
- Document preparation: procedures, developments and best practices
- Corrective maintenance
NATURE OF PROBLEMS & CHALLENGES
- Generic Vs Specific: Global IT visión needed at the time of requirement phase, but planning and concrete actions need when in implementation phase
- Multidisciplinary work team co-ordination to achieve the goals, aligning the areas priorities
-Technical Engineeing degree or an equivalent qualification
-Salesforce technical certification will be valued
- Global vision needed but focused on fullfilling milestones and goals
- Agile methodology experience
- Ability to interact with other work teams within the company, group and external suppliers / partners.
-Salesforce programming knowledge: Lightning Components, Apex, Visualforce...
-API / microservices knowledge (SOAP and RESTFUL webservices)
-Mobile apps and web responsive development knowledge
-Einstein Analytics dashboards development and implementation will be valued.
-Relational databases (BBDD) knowledge will be valued.
-Miscellaneos tools and technologies knowledge as VisualStudio, GIT, Ajax and other frameworks JS (JET, Angular) is appreciated
- Proven experience in Salesforce environment (development and deployement)
- Proven experience in Salesforce front-end development
- Proven experience in API / microservices development
English - High
Make sure that your SuccessFactors profile is completed and updated! Our recruitment team will use this information to analyze your application.
Our process has been designed to carefully evaluate your skills, abilities and interests regarding each vacancy. We will contact you if you are shortlisted
You can follow the process of your application through SuccessFactors (Careers > Job Applications).
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.