DESCRIPCI... When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest...
When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices.” This goal continues today, but Amazon’s customers are worldwide now, and have grown to include millions of Consumers, Sellers, Content Creators, and Developers & Enterprises. We get our energy from inventing on behalf of customers. We're a company of pioneers. For today’s pioneers, that’s exactly why there’s no place on Earth they’d rather build than Amazon.
We are looking for a senior business leader to run our Books subscription businesses in Europe: Kindle Unlimited and Prime Reading. Kindle Unlimited is quickly becoming a must-have digital media subscription for customers and is revolutionizing reading around the globe; Prime Reading is the flagship reading benefit for Amazon Prime members. In this multi-faceted role where you will be required to define the vision for the books subscriptions businesses in Europe, develop and own a roadmap of initiatives, and run the day to day business. You will be asked to collaborate across orgnisations, functions, and geographies. You will work with internal and external partners to delight readers, authors, and publishers across Europe and growth the business.
Our ideal candidate will have strong business acumen, product management and marketing experience, and a demonstrated ability to work both at the strategic level (product vision, 3yr planning) and diving deep into the details as needed (inspecting project milestones, solving CX defects, designing marketing campaigns, writing business requirements, forecasting inputs and outputs incl. P&L…etc.). You will show hustle, take ownership and help foster a high-energy, high-performance culture.
Key responsibilities include:
· Research and identify new opportunities for Amazon to further distinguish itself as the clear role model in offering an end-to-end reading experience
· Develop and communicate business plans and strategy to senior leadership
· Own business reviews for books subscription in Europe (weekly and monthly reviews, annual planning)
· Coordinate multinational and cross functional teams to launch and operate products and offers
· Partner with Product and Engineering teams to build and launch new products in Europe
· Partner with Marketing teams to deliver winning value propositions for customers and grow the business
· Partner with Finance, Analytics and Data Science to define and measure success of the initiatives developed
· Partner with other Amazon teams (Devices, Prime, Video, Music…etc.) to drive growth initiatives
· Enjoy reading, have fun, and make history
· 10+ years experience in a business role, with minimum 5 years in product management or business strategy, with experience in defining and launching new customer value propositions and translating customer needs into business/product requirements
· Experience partnering across a global organization and influencing across multiple teams
· Able to work in a diverse team
· MBA / advanced studies with reputable institution
· Savvy interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with teams across the organization, including Marketing, Product, Engineering, Design, Legal, Public Relations and Senior Leadership
· Adept communicator both verbally and in writing
· Experience with reputable consulting and/or tech firms
· Experience in membership-based business models
· Experience in content and/or media companies
· Fluency in one or more European languages (German, French, Italian, Spanish)
· International work experience
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online