DESCRIPCI... Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon and when that box with the smile arrived you wondered how it got to you so fast? If so, the Amazon Logistics, Delivery Service Provider (DSP) team is for you. We manage the delivery of...
Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon and when that box with the smile arrived you wondered how it got to you so fast? If so, the Amazon Logistics, Delivery Service Provider (DSP) team is for you. We manage the delivery of tens of millions of products every week to Amazon’s customers.
Amazon seeks a passionate Insights and Reporting Manager to identify strategic initiatives that will form the next generation of Amazon Logistics. We strive to solve complex problems that no one has solved yet. Are you up for the challenge and ready to further develop your skills and long-term career?
Successful candidates will have strong analytical skills and can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery. The candidate must have the experience and ability to create and present a roadmap that aligns with Amazon’s strategic objectives with regional leadership. It’s crucial that this individual is able to influence and gain the buy-in of others on a large scale, handle ambiguity and thrive in a fast paced environment. This individual should be able to hit the ground running by analyzing root causes, determining and implementing long-term solutions, and supporting teams with advanced analytical, mathematical, and quantitative capabilities.
· · Providing insights and regular reporting to the business on Operational, Financial, Marketing, Economic, Geospatial and People data
· · Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers
· · Conduct deep dive investigations into business problems and identify potential opportunities
· Invent and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, report design, visualizations, validation, and documentation
· Explore the use of external data sources and concepts to improve insights
· Work with cross border stakeholders to identify new features, projects and process improvement opportunities
· Working with a high number of software systems and data sources
· Communicating complex findings simply to cross country stakeholders at delivery station and corporate level.
· This is an individual contributor role that will partner with internal stakeholders across multiple teams, gathering requirements and delivering complete solutions
· Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics, computer science, finance, engineering or a similar quantitative field
· Minimum three (3) years of robust analytical experience (data mining/large complex problems for example)
· Advanced analytical and quantitative skills; advanced knowledge of SQL and Excel necessary in order to combine disparate data sets to answer business questions
· Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, make recommendations and drive actions
· Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment; ability to re-prioritize on a regular basis in order to remain current with business needs
· Self-motivated; ability to handle multiple responsibilities under limited supervision
· Ability to present technical results appropriately given the audience
· Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
· Ability to influence others in a positive and professional manner
· Advanced problem solving skills, using innovative or external solutions where necessary
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to craft comprehensive analyses, persuade co-workers and develop credibility and trust
· Master’s Degree (or other advanced degrees) with additional experience preferred
· Experience with R or Python
· Data science competencies ML,NLP
· Experience in AWS tools e.g. Redshift, S3, Athena, QuickSight etc.
· Experience in developing complex reporting solutions (in BI suites e.g. Tableau, Cognos, Power BI, etc.)
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online