DESCRIPCI... Are you ready to be a pioneer? Are you excited about the opportunity to build an educational program to help SMEs develop digital competencies and make an impact by reshaping the e-commerce space?We believe that empowering SMEs to...
Are you ready to be a pioneer? Are you excited about the opportunity to build an educational program to help SMEs develop digital competencies and make an impact by reshaping the e-commerce space?
We believe that empowering SMEs to go from operating brick and mortar stores to selling both offline and online is essential for their long-term growth and sustainability. We are looking for a bright and ambitious individual to join, as Senior Program Manager, our team responsible of supporting SMEs to successfully develop digital skills and sell online across France, Italy, and Spain.
Successful candidates will have a builder mentality who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. In this position, you will be responsible for implementing and managing the overall Program, working with third parties to define and develop new educational initiatives, coordinating internal and external stakeholders to drive success (public policy, press relations, marketing and advertising, SSR, educational institutions) and holding accountability for the Program success. You will constantly need to look ahead, and have the autonomy to outline the future of the Program. You will need to have a passion for educating and supporting SMEs and be excited about the process of inventing and delivering high impact initiatives that help SMEs thrive. Successful candidates will enjoy working in a collaborative, analytical, and fast-paced environment and must demonstrate a superior track-record for building and leading cross functional teams, delivering through others and success in all phases of business and program management. This is a highly visible position where the candidate will interact at all levels of the Marketplace organization worldwide.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Oversee the Program, help define the strategy and follow up on the implementation and delivery in one/two locales, working across functions and through multifunctional teams
· Understand Selling Partners needs and identify opportunities to improve our products, services, processes, systems and tools for them
· Define and lead implementation of benefits for our Selling Partners and help scale EU-wide
· Develop the reporting tools and processes required to track success of the Program across France, Italy and Spain and coordinate with other locales to scale EU-wide
· Develop new educational initiatives end-to-end, from definition to delivery, in collaboration with third parties and lead implementation of required improvements to the Program
· Bachelor’s degree
· A strong background in program or product management, along with strong business experience
· Strong track record of prioritising competing actions, and communicating their status to stakeholders
· Excellent analytical and data-mining aptitude, coupled with strong Microsoft Excel skills
· Ability to create innovative new programs/initiatives that generate results
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Proven track record collaborating/earning trust with challenging internal and external partners
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, with shifting and ambiguous problems
· Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail
· High level of English required; preferred Spanish, Italian and French language skills as well
· MBA or related Master’s degree
· Experience in working on SME projects, marketplace e-commerce, and/or training/educational tools
· Have delivered results with a strong resilient entrepreneurial spirit
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.