DESCRIPCI... At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we are constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations...
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we are constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come build the future with us!
We are recruiting for a DSP Senior Process and Project Manager, who will play a vital role in advancing Amazon’s unique culture and enabling the growth of our Delivery Service Partner (DSP) program within the high-growth, ever-growing Logistics organization. This role will concentrate on iterating and improving operational processes, and working across multiple countries and programs to standardize and create best practices. You will work in partnership with a wide variety of EU stakeholders, owning and creating improvement initiatives to the DSP program. You must have a curious, analytical, and rational approach to operations and be comfortable directing change.
Role and Responsibilities:
As an integral part of EU DSP Team, the Senior Process and Project Manager focuses on the following deliverables:
· Work collaboratively with the in-country DSP Management teams on creating and standardizing processes and implementing projects.
· Partner with cross-functional teams to direct the implementation of operational process improvement ensuring best practices and country specific views are reflected in product development with global partners
· Direct change, engaging key stakeholders at every point
· Take concept ideas and demonstrate an ability to distil into practical operational systems
· Ensure best in class processes and policies are embedded in the business to ensure the highest standards of DSP experience and engagement
· Undertake short-term improvement or deep dive projects
· Guide new tech implementations schemes. Own the end to end program management of complex details regarding standards in DSP management. How to make the situation faster, simpler and efficient?
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 5+ years’ experience in program management, vendor management and/or supplier management within a cross-functional organization
· Exceptional written and verbal communication and diplomatic skills.
· Operations and/or Product management experience
· Proven record of handling multiple projects and working to tight deadlines
· Practical project management and administration experience: organization, supervising details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, and coordinating change
· Ability to deal with fast moving, ambiguous topics and distil complex problems into simple solutions
· Proficient in Excel, skills in data transformation, analysis, and optimization
· MBA + relevant experience
· Analytical Skills: R, Matlab
· Background in Operations/tech implementation
· Start-up or other experience
· Exhibits excellent judgment
· Proficiency in SQL
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online