DESCRIPCI... The WW Amazon Advertising Custom team is looking for a talented and passionate Visual UX Designer with a track record of timely delivery, ownership, and execute unique deliverables for our advertising customers in the UK and EU...
The WW Amazon Advertising Custom team is looking for a talented and passionate Visual UX Designer with a track record of timely delivery, ownership, and execute unique deliverables for our advertising customers in the UK and EU locals. In this role you will provide unique customer solutions through world class UX and UI design, conceptualization of unique advertising ideas, execute them into visually stunning and effective campaigns that tell stories and drive business performance for the world’s leading brands.
The Visual Designer will work in close partnership with Art directors, Design Technologist and Creative Directors primarily in the Spain and the UK locales and provide secondary support in the EU wide custom team. You will produce innovative concepts for user centred advertising experiences spanning within and even beyond Amazon channels. You will work on designs ranging from campaign traffic drivers, landing pages (small scale) to world-wide brand deliverables (large scale in partnership with Art Directors) with schedules ranging from 1 week to 1 year, all with the same attention to excellence. You are a natural story teller with a profound understanding of hands-on design and technology. Prior experience in digital studios, advertising agencies or media environment is preferred.
· Create UI design, motion ideas, concepts and designs for innovative ad experiences for global brands.
· Create on-brand design solutions for all Amazon owned and operated channels that meet measurable business goals.
· Create user centred campaign executions by integrating marketing objectives, target audience, creative assets, Amazon design and motion patterns into intuitive solutions.
· Independently lead campaign executions and collaborate with EU design teams.
· A design degree or equivalent professional experience within an agency environment or advertising marketer.
· Team player with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
· Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and driven attitude.
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong design skills (UI, UX), motion/animation and experience in creating great advertising solutions is a must.
· Excellent working knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and the full Adobe Creative Suite.
· Proficiency in English and Spanish is a must, written and verbal.
· Prototyping and wireframing experience and working knowledge of related tools
· Working in an international environment
· Illustration and sketching
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.