DESCRIPCI... Do you have both broad and strong knowledge of networking, virtualization, operating systems, application architectures, web applications, LOB apps, databases, and the new scale-out style of applications designed for the ?Do you...
Do you have both broad and strong knowledge of networking, virtualization, operating systems, application architectures, web applications, LOB apps, databases, and the new scale-out style of applications designed for the ?
Do you want to play with the latest Services such as Lambda, Fargate, Kinesis or Aurora?
Do you have a passion for helping government agencies, educational and healthcare institutions and nonprofit organizations to implement innovative IT solutions?
Do you have a knack for helping customers to build a deep understanding of new platforms and application architectures, and the consultative and leadership skills to launch computing projects on trajectories to success?
Are you knowledgeable about security best practices for applications, servers, and networks?
Amazon Web Services is looking for highly skilled and motivated Solution Architects to help accelerate our growing business in Spain. Government, education and nonprofit organizations face unique challenges to accomplish complex missions with limited resources. You would be part of a dynamic team bringing the latest in disruptive, cut-edge computing technologies to sector leaders that want to serve citizens more effectively, achieve scientific breakthroughs, reach broader constituents and put more of their time and resources into their core missions.
If you want to know more about how Amazon Web Services helps customers in the Sector to innovate, look at: https://.amazon.com/es/government-education/ and be part of it!
As a Sector Solution Architect within Amazon Web Services, you will have the opportunity to shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad usage of 's utility computing services (such as Amazon Elastic Compute (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Elastic MapReduce, and Amazon CloudFront) within sector organizations and the larger ecosystem that supports them.
Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement, removing technical blockers, defining implementation and transition architectures, responding to RFIs and RFPs, and achieving ultimate success around specific technical projects.
To achieve those goals—and building on your broad background and technical breadth and depth in security, networking, operating systems, storage, and application architecture, you will develop expertise in all technologies, and deep understanding of how customer applications and services are best built and operated on the computing platform.
The ideal candidate will …
Enjoy working with sector customers and partners. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building computing systems for some Spain’s largest and most important government, education, healthcare and non-profit organizations to reduce costs, drive efficiencies, and increase innovation across the country.
Have a good understanding of government mandates, security, standards, and compliance for designing large scale computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have a variety of experiences working as an architect and systems or software or network engineer.
You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills and developing new ones, to the point that you cannot only contribute to but lead deep architecture discussions around systems and applications in the .
You will regularly take part in deep-dive education and design exercises along with technical discussions to create world class systems for government agencies, educational institutions, and partners who operate in the Sector space, including system integrators and ISVs.
You will be happy to roll up your sleeves, learn the deep details of systems, possibly write some code, and generally do what it takes to achieve technical success for customers on the platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Serve as a key member of the business development and account management team in helping to ensure agency and institution success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the platform.
· Engage systems integrators and support their technical implementation efforts.
· Closely collaborate with Account Management teams in order to deliver maximum customer value.
· Assist solution providers and government agencies with the definition and implementation of technical and business strategies that will enable them to sell more of their offerings on the platform.
· Develop and deliver compelling presentations, product demos, sample solutions, and discussions to drive awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services in the Sector
· Gain industry recognition and credibility as a regular attendee, speaker at and third party technology conferences, trade shows and press events
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the worldwide solution architect community, as well as your Sector SA team.
The candidate will possess both technical and customer-facing skills that will allow them to be the technical “face” of Amazon within a solution providers’ ecosystem/environment as well as directly to end customers. She or he will be able to drive discussions with senior personnel within an agency, as well as the technical background that enables him or her to easily interact and give guidance to software developers, IT pros, and system architects in sector markets. The ideal candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
· The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess significant experience of software development and/or IT and networking implementation as well security and compliance
· Advisory/consulting experience, including some experience with government and/or education customers.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
· English and Spanish fluency
· Strong knowledge of application architecture, software development, server, networking, security
· Technical degrees in computer science, software engineering, math or similar degrees
· Understanding of and government certifications and compliances.
· Experience working within the software development or Internet industries
· Executive speaking and presentation skills – Formal presentations, white boarding, large and small group presentations is highly desired
· Working knowledge of modern software development practices and technologies such as agile methodologies and is highly desired.
· Other European language fluency is a plus
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online