DESCRIPCI... Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, and low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training &
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, and low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training & Certification team is seeking a driven, talented, and experienced technical instructor in Madrid, Spain to deliver a global, world class multi-level AWS technical education program to address the demand for skilled cloud IT professionals.
In this role, with your passion for developing others, you will deliver a defined curriculum program for early career technical hires on their journey to become skilled cloud IT professionals. This multi-modal training program combines instructor led training, lab exercises, scenario-based project sprints, and more to develop and hone cloud based and professional developments skills. Because at Amazon we pioneer, you will need to be forward thinking and creative in your approach to addressing big challenges and embrace novel solutions. In this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator, and it is expected that you will have the ability to work well with peers and students.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Deliver defined curriculum of an internal customer facing technical education program
· Ensure SME engagement per program requirements
· Administer LMS tasks such as schedule sessions, register participants and instructor resources
· Partner with learning strategy team to preserve consistent program experience for all learners globally through defined curriculum, milestones, and interactions
· Develop and document workflows and processes
· Provide content and class feedback to learning strategy team to drive improvements
· At least 3+ years’ experience in a training role, preferably technical training for related cloud technology products and services
· 3+ years demonstrated understanding of Cloud and Distributed computing concepts
· Customer-facing solution architecture or consultant role in the past 2 years.
· Must have excellent stand–up delivery and facilitation skills and strong “stage presence” that drive key learning outcomes and motivate application beyond the classroom.
· Curiosity and passion around learning
· Excellent project management skills and attention to detail - able to implement globally, and at scale
· Ability to effectively collaborate and influence across boundaries
· Ability to travel on a limited basis (less than 10%)
· An AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or Associate-level certification
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or IT related degree
· Experience with learning management systems and assessment tools
· CPLP or other learning/training certification
· Proven track record of learning lifecycle - defining, assessing, measuring, developing, implementing and reinforcing learning solutions
· Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company
· Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.