Descripción del empleo
HP is changing the way people understand 3Dprinting. HP launched few years ago a unique technology and business model to disrupt the market and open a new world in the 3D printing industry from product development to manufacturing. The Fourth Industrial Revolution is one of the most transformative forces in our lifetime – join HP and be a part of it.
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level, in every function - is encouraged to have ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company.
At HP Sant Cugat (Barcelona), we have an impressive 2300+ employees, made up of 60+ different nationalities. We host 12 businesses and are the worldwide HQ of the 3D Printing and the Large Format Printing businesses and the EMEA HQ for the Graphics Solutions Business. We also have the largest HP R&D Lab outside of the US and a fantastic Demo center.
We are looking for a Factory Manager of our 3D MJF printing facility. He/she will be responsible to ensure that the key factory KPIs are met, to drive factory expansion and continuous improvement in terms of quality, delivery and cost. This factory should be a Digital Factory showcase to represent the state-of-art in terms of 3D MJF parts production, applications and efficiency.
The selected candidate will be part of the 3D GBU Operations team. He/she will partner with R&D, NPI and manufacturing partner teams to successfully deliver new 3D parts to worldwide customers/partners.
- Overall responsible of the 3D MJF printing Factory in Barcelona and it its operations on a daily basis.
- Track key KPIs and drive continuous improvements.
- Meet delivery goals (SLAs) by active capacity management, planning and efficient production scheduling.
- Deliver high quality parts by implementing state-of-the-art quality procedures for additive manufacturing and in line with the industry requirements for the different applications (ISO, QMS, additive mfg. standards, regulatory approvals, audits, SPC, metrology, lean manufacturing principles, Kaizen, etc).
- Ensure world class cost structure, competitive parts cost and proper tracking of the costs and expenses.
- Develop cost models to estimate final parts costs in a precise manner.
- Perform engineering analysis to avoid defects, reduce downtime and outages.
- Drive continuous process improvement, automation and connectivity (Industry 4.0, Digital Factory) to create a show case in terms of efficiency & quality for 3D printing or additive manufacturing.
- Estimate and agree on new project investments and timelines with management and customers.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations. Proper documentation and adequate training in accordance with procedures.
- Execute all this work together with our external partners.
- Ensure smooth communication with internal partners ranging from Sales, Mktg, R&D to Operations management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor or Maters degree in Operations, Engineering or Business-related field.
Typically, +10 years’ experience in factories, preferably in 3D or additive manufacturing or advanced factories.
- Process/production control, operations or quality knowhow.
- Experience or knowledge on production principles, process equipment functions, quality systems, QC & QA, training and development and resource planning is preferred.
- Preferable knowledge: lean mfg, kaizen, 6 sigma, black belt…
- Familiar with DOE, data/statistical analysis, mathematical modeling, etc
Skills and Competencies:
- Business sense
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills for technically complex issues.
- Strong drive to make things happens. Able to make decisions taking thoughtful risks.
- Able to influence on stakeholders to get alignment towards common goals.
- Able to work collaboratively with teams from other disciplines, cultures and worldwide organizations.
- Excellent in communications. Fluent spoken and written English.
- Eager to learn. Proactive, self-motivated and positive.
- IT skills are highly valued.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning.
- An attractive benefit package:
- Health & Life insurance
- Lunch at reduced prices at our canteen/ ticket restaurant vouchers
- HP product discount
- Flex optimization program: Kindergarten tickets, transport discount
- We have a Women Network which organizes activities such as; Networking, the promotion of STEM vocations, talks on; improving business acumen, work life balance and skills of the future etc
- Gaming area with HP OMEN’s and Pavilion’s complete gaming line up including Omen gaming chairs and several games both for playing alone, online or multiplayer.
Reinventing since 1939. We are one of the leading Print and Personal Systems technology companies in the world and our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. To invent, and to reinvent.
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación