DESCRIPCI... Amazon Web Services (AWS) enables customers of all sizes to run their applications on Amazon’s industry-leading cloud computing infrastructure. AWS is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) enables customers of all sizes to run their applications on Amazon’s industry-leading cloud computing infrastructure. AWS is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
Amazon has a strong culture of data-driven decision-making; requiring timely, accurate, and actionable intelligence that delivers significant business value.
As in AWS we are reinforcing our segmentation model, we are looking for a senior strategic yet hands-on leader who is passionate about leading an organization and using data to help us measure every area of the business and influence decision-making.
This thought leader will manage the SMB segment collaborating with the sales and marketing functions to define, land and execute against our strategic priorities for the business. The ideal candidate has broad technical skills, strong financial acumen and a deep analytical background to assist the SMB business in creating efficiency, assessing performance and recommending business insights that will accelerate customer acquisition and accelerate the sales funnel.
This leader will act as a trusted advisor to the EMEA board of directors and SMB segment leaders. Analyse data to extract business insights, develop GTM strategies and scale the business. The team will invest efforts to gain a deeper understanding of customer needs and collecting their feedback to extract market leading patterns.
This role would need to be knowledgeable in different business functions and models for sales, business development and marketing. A background in managing sales strategy, business analysts, marketing, sales or business development teams is therefore very desirable. The responsibilities will also include mentoring and developing the DGRs, monitoring their performance and creating scaling mechanisms.
The SMB Leader will drive improvements to the reporting tools, methods, and processes utilized by the sales team to increase their reach, availability and focus on actionable outcomes with their customers.
The individual will need to collaborate effectively with internal end-users and cross-functional data teams to solve problems, implement new reporting solutions, and deliver successfully against high standards. This position also manages the administration and execution of the team’s targets, including segmentation of business goals, measurement of goal attainment, evolving and driving various sales campaigns and proposing improvements to the business to increase its effectiveness in driving desired results.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Support the evolution, integration, and implementation of sales systems/processes to meet the rapid growth of the business and targets attainment
· Manage the monthly cadenced business reporting to senior leadership and rhythm of business
· Analyse data and trends and make informed recommendations to the sales teams and managers
· Manage continuously-evolving forecast models and methodologies, owning the quantitative analysis of the performance of our sales team
· Develop relationships and work with sales, partner, sales operations, and other stakeholders to create and refine the tools and processes needed to drive productivity increases.
· Manage Sales Compensation scheme and revenue recognition operations
· Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution
· Prepare ad-hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed
· 15-20 years of experience in Sales Strategy, Business Development, Operations, or other related field
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or related field
· Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
· Strong quantitative, analytical and statistical skills
· Excellent organization skills as well as written and verbal communication skills in English
· Strong business-process design experience
· Motivated self-starter, proactive and result-oriented
· Significant experience in technology related account management or business development
· Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
· Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial
· Exhibits sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
· Ability to learn new tools quickly
· Hands-on experience of Salesforce and compensation tools e.g. Varicent
· Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Advanced SQL and Excel skills
· High analytical skills with experience with using data towards building strategic operating plans
· A strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas, SaaS, PaaS)
· Experience in sales or demand generation within the technology sector
· An ability to work well and productively, always projecting a positive outlook in a sometimes-intense environment.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.