DESCRIPCI... Amazon is looking for a talented Senior Finance Analyst to partner one of the main Consumables categories in Europe. You will be expected to help your partners by telling the story behind the data. It won't be just about pulling...
Amazon is looking for a talented Senior Finance Analyst to partner one of the main Consumables categories in Europe. You will be expected to help your partners by telling the story behind the data. It won't be just about pulling numbers, but about drawing insights that will turn into specific actions to better serve our customers. We count on you to be innovative, propose ways to improve finance and retail processes and drive some of those ideas from inception to completion.
Successful candidates for this position will have demonstrated experience with deep diving into large amounts of data, business partnering, financial processes and reporting. The role will include responsibility for target setting, planning / forecasting, reporting and analysis as well as on ad-hoc requests and projects with EU scope. You will continuously audit business inputs and processes to ensure strong financial controls remain fit for purpose, you will be required to understand every aspect of the business and use data and strong business judgement to drive the right long term decisions. You will develop insightful analysis and reporting to support decision making and monitor performance. You will be skilled in extracting insights from data, and effectively communicate with your business partners in how to act on theses insights.
This position will work in a fast-paced environment, manage through ambiguity and complexity and support multiple simultaneous projects impacting finance and the business. You will also be expected to drive relationships with different business stakeholders across the 5 EU countries and consolidate inputs from different sources.
· Degree in finance, accounting, business or related field.
· Min. 7 years of relevant finance experience in fast paced, complex, multinational and international environments
· Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving.
· Advanced Excel user · Fluent in English ·
· Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture.
· Strong skills in accessing and using analytical tools and modeling. Experience with Data Warehouse, COGNOS, and SQL is a strong plus.
· Innovative and commercial
· Strong bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities. Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects.
· Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills
· Ambitious, want to succeed and be part of a great team.
· Knowledge of one or more EU languages is an advantage (French, German, Spanish, Italian)
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.