DESCRIPCI... The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Demand Generation team (DG) in EMEA is growing and we are looking for talented people to join the DG leadership team. AWS provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure platform in the cloud...
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Demand Generation team (DG) in EMEA is growing and we are looking for talented people to join the DG leadership team. AWS provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure platform in the cloud and the DG team is tasked with helping prospect companies make the move to AWS. If you are passionate about cloud technologies, developing people and building sales strategies this role could be the right fit for your next career move.
As DG manager, you will be leading a team of Demand Generation Reps (DGRs) in their efforts of prospecting for new business and acquiring new customers in a diverse customer base. You will partner with internal stakeholders to set and deploy plans to optimize the prospecting efforts and maximize end customer value. Your responsibilities will also include mentor and develop young sales professionals, monitor team performance, create scaling mechanisms, build trust with internal and external stakeholders and deliver the DG organization vision and strategy.
· 8-10 years in technology related account management or business development
· Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
· Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
· Experience in coaching and mentoring young professionals
· Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
· Experience developing and executing targeted outbound activity
· 5-7 years in team leadership positions in a result oriented environment
· MBA, BA/BS degree or relevant experience
· Track record in effectively collaborating with senior stakeholders
· High analytical skills with experience with using data towards building strategic operating plans
· A strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas, SaaS, PaaS)
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.