DESCRIPCI... Amazon is seeking to hire a talented and results-oriented Key Account Manager Giftcards for Spain with proven relationship management and negotiation skills to join the Amazon Incentives team. We are looking for an enthusiastic...
Amazon is seeking to hire a talented and results-oriented Key Account Manager Giftcards for Spain with proven relationship management and negotiation skills to join the Amazon Incentives team. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will be responsible for the sales strategy with our existing clients.
The Incentive business is responsible for creating and enhancing products (Gift cards, Prime codes) sold globally through a variety of channels including the Amazon website, corporate sales, and other partnerships. Amazon's Incentive clients utilize our products to change and reinforce behaviors as part of customer acquisition campaigns, consumer promotions, employee rewards, cash disbursements, etc.
As the Key Account Manager of the Incentives team in Spain based in Madrid, you will own the existing client strategy to drive growth and profitability with our clients. You are going to own all aspects of the Amazon-client relationship, from contract terms negotiation to co-marketing partnerships to strategic growth opportunities. You will represent the voice of the client and customer to collaborate on product roadmaps, seek new and creative ways to maximize profit and revenue, and lead business-impact projects. Further responsibilities include engaging with various stakeholders, analysis of the competitive market space and business needs to propose new initiatives to grow client business.
· Bachelor's/Master Degree
· 5+ years experience in sales or business development experience selling enterprise solutions
· Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills in English (and Spanish)
· Strong project management skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Problem solving and strong attention to detail
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action
· Ability to think strategically and creatively using sound business judgment
· Ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
· Proven ability to influence others
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.