DESCRIPCI... RoleAmazon is hiring a Procurement Specialist, to be based in Barcelona Spain.As a member of the EU Shared Procurement Center (SPC) team, you support the EU procurement and business teams by delivering operational purchasing tasks...
Amazon is hiring a Procurement Specialist, to be based in Barcelona Spain.
As a member of the EU Shared Procurement Center (SPC) team, you support the EU procurement and business teams by delivering operational purchasing tasks and specific project assignments, as well as engage in process improvements within the scope of the team. This includes low-medium risk sourcing projects, identifying savings opportunities, leading / supporting projects and initiatives, documents and training creation, identifying root cause of issues and corrective actions and other support activities aimed at SPC operations optimization.
Reporting to: Procurement Manager
· Support Kaizen and continuous improvement projects
· Support negotiation strategies, contracts and catalogs implementation/maintenance to deliver against business objectives and achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers in line with category playbooks
· Drive effective delivery of the EU procurement metrics by leading / supporting projects and initiatives identifying root cause of issues and corrective actions
· Build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships with our internal customers and suppliers
· Ensure alignment within EU Region in all procurement processes & operations
· Participate in cross-functional improvement projects
· Utilize multiple databases and systems to deliver accurate metrics, reporting and analytics to measure effectiveness of team performance
· Train employees of the SPC as well as other stakeholders
· Keep the team motivated and engaged by genuinely caring about workplace happiness alongside the Chief Happiness Officer
· Prioritize requirements, highlight any missing information and risks to business and challenge for clarification in time
• Strong communication skills
• Language requirements: Fluency in English and at least 1 European language
• High precision in verbal and written communication
• Proficiency in using ERP systems (e.g. SAP, ORACLE, Coupa) in large organizations
• Previous experience in Purchasing or shared service centers
• Advanced in MS Office – in particular MS Excel
• Ability to resolve day-to-day problems and focus on delivering results
• Ability to make effective escalation decision
• Good attention to detail and organizational skills and insist on the highest standards
• Good judgment and instincts
• Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment, good time management skills
Education and experience
· Formal business administration or procurement qualification required
· Bachelor degree
· 2 yrs+ Experience preferred
· 0-10% (limited)
Sounds interesting? We look forward to receiving your CV in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online